Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is what they count on. They know most wont.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there is no real reason this had to sort out down party lines, but it did. NPR said lab leak was a kooky conspiracy theory. fauci, never stopped lying. all because all events must be polarazed in terms of trump.

if trump had said virus was from wet market the media would have gone the opposite direction they know nothing except that they hate trump and they they want everyone to know they hate trump more than anyone. its about fear. people think others will call them racist if they dont align every viewpoint in direct opposition to trump. and they are correct, people will call them racist for that.

@Tiger in NC this is why i am trying to explan to you why the war is incredibly dangerous and why people favor it. and why lies about russian interference anger us and mobilize us for war. its important to stop lying.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

plea deal failed specifically because they didnt want to give him immunity from the future charges you say are russian disinformation.

but you have no evidence for russian disinformation and even your source for this claim has no evidence whatsoever. its a lie and you know it. but you keep lying, because you apparently have no integrity.

its fascinating to consider why people like you cling to lies like this.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Fascinating yes but not difficult to understand. They are pot committed on the hate everything Trump bandwagon. It is just impossible for them to swallow their pride and see the truth. That truth is literally everything they "accused" Trump of doing the Obamas, Clinton's and bidens had already done.

tigermark likes this.
  5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Which is why they accuse Trump of doing those things... to cover up their crimes.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I welcome the added scrutiny. When this goes back to court to finalize the plea deal you will not be able to say it wasn't thoroughly vetted. Further, don't you ever ask yourself why the Hunter Biden investigation went on for 2 1/2 years under the Trump DOJ and Bill Barr and they never brought a single charge against him? I wonder why? All of these supposedly new things that Comer and his lynchmen are bringing up are from evidence collected since 2017 that has been vetted and investigated and found to be nothing. So...you are trying to litigate something that not even the prior administration and your homeboy Trump wouldn't touch.

For a guy who thinks that there is some kind of grand conspiracy between the media and the "deep state" I think I'd lay off the integrity talk. You cannot prove a single thing that you post here. You cling to narratives that are unproven. It's the vaccines, the lab leak theory, the media is colluding with the government or the "deep state," the media is lying about Ukraine, etc. But let's face it this is just you sitting on an internet forum pretending that any of that stuff is real. In reality, it isn't.

7. Tiger in NC

It's all a lie. Your lying about it now. Congressional Republicans are lying about it and there is no evidence to support this claim. NONE. You claim there is but you are lying. And you wonder why congressional republicans are the only ones pushing it? It's because they have an agenda they are trying to push and the truth be damned. We are all tired of your conspiracy peddling and insisting that only you know the real truth when in fact you can't prove any of it. NONE. And by proving it I mean why hasn't anyone taken this so called information into a court of law? Becuase they are the only ones who can do anything about it if what you say is true. That said, it will never be brought into a court because it's bull shit just like the election interference and Trump can declassify by thinking it and the media is to blame for all your problems and there is a conspiracy against Trump and his ilk. It's all a lie that will never be brought into court because there is no proof of it.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lying about what? could you use quotes please? i dont know what you are talking about.

9. Tiger in NC

I said it in my post, I'm not doing it again for you.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ok, well have a nice day i guess. not sure what you are looking for here.