Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think its russian disinfo

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

How do you feel about salt-water fishing laws?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that shit is straight from the kremlin. trump and putin working together again to enact racist policy that hurts minorities the most.

i try very hard to steer discussions to what i think matters, mostly energy policy. trump derangement syndrome overcomes the discussion and everyone is racist again. orange man bad. not just here but universally in discussion.

i mentioned in another thread a list of things that the TDS afflicted polarized media has failed to report properly on:

the media has been failing us at hitorical rates lately

1. played along with russian lie
    2. hugely fucked up whole epidemic/vax shit
    3. is massively pro war
    4. wont report on nazis in ukraine, which i know very well from visinting ukraine
    5. wont report that we or our allies blew up nord pipe, which is very very dangerous
    6, lab leak lies and made up asian hate crime wave

all of this has to do with trump derangement sysndrome and in some cases chinese infiltration into our media and social media.

chinese influence in the US is many orders of magnitude worse than russian influence.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

And why do they foment this TDS? To cover up their crimes. Their crimes of buddying up with Russia and letting them take Crimea. Their crimes with respect to the dictatorial overreach with shutdowns and mandates of a poisonous jab (we just found out that they knew it was failing in Jan 2020!). Their crimes of a proxy war in Syria, the botching of ISIS, the botching of Afghanistan. Their crimes with money from Ukraine and China. The list goes on and on. Everything they accuse Trump of, they have done. Quid-pro-quo? You mean quid-pro-Jo ("well son-of-a-bitch").

The rumor is that the docs that Trump declassified and brought to Florida were concerning an Iranian war operation that the military laid on his lap. Trump knew that it was a trap and a setup so he kept some documents. The deep state was going to claim that Trump wanted to attack Iran and was going to make that a huge political issue. But it was their idea and Trump had the docs...

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

If there were an Oscar for Best Delusional Performance you'd win it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Given your history of making up statements, I’ll need some time to dissect this thoroughly crafted retort to verify if there is such a thing as an “Oscar” or if you are serious about someone winning this accolade

Jmg and fanatic like this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

so you admit that there was no proof of corruption, money laundering, bribery and human trafficking on the laptop, just some videos of the dude being a sick addict. I agree with you...he's a sick fuck. Most addicts are at some point.

How so? You make it sound like we are just making stuff up about poor Trump. We don't have to lecture you on Trump, he has made his own bed. We are simply the messengers who enjoy watching all of you try to make a defense for him now.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you quote me who claimed the above? I’ve asked a lot...

Also, where do you suppose the tax evasion charges come from? That is what money laundering is. Avoiding taxes.

So it would seem, even from the above, you have to admit at least one is true based on “charges”.

The , to that regard, is it not corrupt to lie to the government and not pay taxes? So there is another.

We also posted the text messages of bribery from the laptop the FBI did say was real. 10 days after the text, the Chinese paid Hunter. Thus, tax evasion.

So even here, you are wrong. Again.

Numerous people have posted all the proof.

Lack of charges doesn’t change that.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you said there was no crime just a sick fuck doing cocaine with his niece.

wrong, money laundering is taking illegally gotten funds and running them through a series of transfers and/or transactions in an effort to get said money into legal channels. not paying your taxes is tax evasion. there is nothing in the indictment that says that the funds he didn't pay taxes on were illegally gained. if there had been proof of it I can guarantee you it would have been in that indictment.

nope. he was charged with two counts of tax evasion. tax evasion is not money laundering. go look it up. the two things can go hand in hand but they do not in this case or it would have been spelled out. Money laundering is a far more serious crime than tax evasion.

did the word corruption appear in his plea deal? nope. two counts of tax evasion.

Here we go again with you pretending to be a legal expert. You just referenced your own stupid posts here on TF to try and prove a legal point. Dude, how dumb are you today? Seriously. You understand that you are not a lawyer. You are not an expert on the law. You are a dude on an anonymous chat forum who wants us to use one of your posts to prove a crime when there has been a whole investigation about it that found nothing of the sort.

Once again, referencing what the eight people on this forum think over the overwhelming fact that none of that was included in the charges. NONE. So what you published here was all a lie. A lie that was either concocted by the Russians or the Republicans like you who. Which one do you think it was? After talking to you I think it could have just been the Republicans.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

russians? do you have any evidence for this? why is it russians and not, for example libyans or ghanians or alaskans?

why do you keep saying russians with no evidence?