This pic was on the front page of the Lexington Herald-leader

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 10, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Also, i am happy you guys are so proud of assault. You got us, congrats.......

I am sure All Kentucky fans feel better that one knocked down a Band Member wearing a Cow outfit....

O.K. its Wedneday, time to move on.

2. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

Ouch! Cowboy definitely was taunting the UK players in his footage. Hey cowboy, want to tell your story about just going where the camera was again? Anyone notice how quickly he backed into the fold of LSU players and fans once he saw them?

By the way, the Wave3 file is about 4 min.s long and the footage of this falls around 3:20 into it...

:mad: bad cowboy :mad:

3. glenlivet12

I think it was a very legitimate post considering coboy was applauded here for his spirit and claimed he was just looking for camera time and never taunted anyone, therefore he claimed he was attacked unprovoked. He did just the sort of thing that makes all of us fans look bad and should not be praised and revered for his classless behavior.

:mad: cowboy :mad:

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Damn, it's like watching Lafayette TV!

You've got to wade through all the minor Women's sports just to get to the good stuff.
    LSU Cow has been exonerated. He was clearly looking beyond the players on the field. Judging by the way KY fans "slammed" cowman, it's no wonder you couldn't bat down the pass. LMAO.

5. glenlivet12

Re: it was right after

The guy at the very beginning was Dr. Doug Sharp, chiropractor and Olympic Bronze Medalist in the bobsled. He has signed on to play with the Loisuville Arena League team despite not having played organized football since high school...

6. glenlivet12

Clark also was going to try to qualify for the Summer Olympics in the pole vault, but is working on football for now...

7. chuck

chuck Founding Member

glen

many thanks . .

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: it was right after

C'mon Chuck (my new friend). We had something interesting going here and we're suddenly talking about a bobsledder from Louisville??

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Classless as it may be, there still is no excuse for assault. Look I am not saying IF he was taunting he did not get his just due. I am not saying either way. Plus our Cowboy seemed to be unharmed.

I am assuming you agree with the Miami of OH coach knocking down the Marshall fan, basically the same thing. Actually the exact same thing, he knocked over a fan who seemed to be taunting a Miami of OH player.
    Like I said earlier NO LSU fan should have been on the field. No UK fan should have been on the field or taunting Marcus Randall AS THE PLAY WAS GOING ON !!!!!!
    Everyone seems to forget the UK fans in the endzone as our player was trying to enter it, or the tie guy running at Randall to taunt him. I guess if we knocked HIM over it would have been O.K.

What is the difference. Cowboy Classless ? maybe, UK fan yup.
    Plus UK fans where talking about how the beat him like Rodney King. I still could not sit throught a Bob Sledder catching passes and all the bricks being layed during a Girls Basketball game.

But I guess I know the story now.

10. chuck

chuck Founding Member

well . .

I figured it was something like that and I was actually more interested in if they mentioned who the qb was. It looked a lot like DC and I know he is playing arena football right now.