This is why Kristian Fulton isn’t playing

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Mar 12, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don’t ya think?

furduknfish likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I know several guys who work in plants. They all carry a bottle of fake piss in case they are selected for a random. You can buy it at a convenience store.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Bengal B likes this.
  4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Last time I was drug tested my test came back with recommendations of drugs for me to take that I wasn't taking. Lol.

TerryP likes this.
  5. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

Had to have been if the NCAA was involved. Same thing happened with Will Grier, but Grier wasnt dumb enough to use a fake sample. He wouldnt have been suspended if it was for weed.

They all know the rules. Just a dumbass.

6. LaSalleAve

Sitting back and just saying “oh dems the rules” never gets anything changed. Rules need to be changed when they are fucking stupid.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

While I can agree that a stupid rule needs to be changed, is this really a stupid rule? If it says you get a year for failing a test then don't fail the test. If you get an additional year for trying to use a fake sample then don't use a fake sample. It seems pretty cut and dry. That is like robbing a bank and when they arrest you you start crying about it being a stupid rule. You knew the consequences.

Baretta says hello

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

Yeah but this is like robbing a bank and getting a prison sentence for the bank robbery and another 10 years because it was Bank Of America. Double Whammy. And I’m telling y’all, this sample thing I would need to know exactly what happened, because facilities will fail you when you have too much water in your piss. That is considered diluting a sample. What exactly happened? Does anyone know? LSU is fighting it so it’s gotta be stupid. But what really needs to change is these athletes need to stop being tested for weed. I mean come on man. Can we just all get the fuck over this already. It’s high time. Literally.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you really comparing sticking a gun in somebody's face and stealing their money with a victimless non-criminal act?

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No you block head. I'm comparing breaking the damn rules and then crying when they are enforced. Its quite simple actually. Not surprised it went over your head :D