This Cuomo bastard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 15, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Appearing at a bill-signing ceremony in New York City, Cuomo took on Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan — ostensibly to build up his anti-Trump bona fides as he faces a primary challenge from former “Sex and the City” star Cynthia Nixon. But he may have protested a little too hard.

We’re not going to make America great again; it was never that great,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-was-never-that-great/?utm_term=.d4cbadc87f68

Makes him worse than the other dog in the news.

watson1880 and Winston1 like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol. He screwed the pooch, for sure. Not a pit bull though. Like maybe a Chihuahua. :D

shane0911 and uscvball like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That might be tougher than screwing a pit

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not shocking most liberals (democrats) believe as Cuomo believes. Hollywood thinks the same way just as most of academia, most of the media and those scumbag overpaid NFL players believe.

I have lost all and I mean all respect for anyone who calls themselves a democrat.

watson1880 likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dude, relax. There are MANY decent Democrats out there. Both parties have nuts on extreme ends- in fact you may be one of the nuts on the extreme right on our side.

kcal, el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What decent democrats? Who are they? I am a nut on the extreme right? Drop a fog in the water and slowly boil the water the frog will die before it figures out there is a problem. Democrats have slowly boiled Americans to believe that if you believe in private property rights, smaller government, less taxes, the first and second amendments, abortion on demand is wrong and if you love your country you are as you say "a right wing extreme nut"

You might want to get out of that pot of water "Dude". If a person was "decent" in my view he would no way identify with what today's democrats and the left represent.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I mean he isn’t lying. Depending on who you are. It’s been great for some hell for others.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

May be?

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats the definition of lying if he says "its NEVER" been great.

I dont give a rip what class you are from, we WERE great in WWII. We saved the fucking world!!!

Bengal B likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well let me know when you find the United States of Nirvana or the Land of Cockaine (look it up before responding tiga). It has been great for the vast majority. The ideas and principles are great. Humans are flawed and some folks have suffered. There have been moments and decisions that haven't been great. But to suggest that America has never been great is a pathetic attempt at political pandering because he's worried he'll lose to a bi-sexual progressive.

Winston1 likes this.