This comarosa bitch

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 14, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Predictable? I searched. Omarosa's name has never been used on this website.....not even on this thread. If anyone thought highly of her when she was hired, they didn't mention it here. Even the lefties said nothing after Donald hired her. @tirk is right. She was always a zero on the give-a-fuck o'meter and mostly still is. No woman's land or something like that.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

thanks for completely misinterpreting my post and putting words in my mouth, preciate ya as always.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

who said anything about racism. another swing and a miss. I dont give a shit about Omarosa, my comment was more about Trump and addiction to him.
    good try though.
    like seriously get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, first thing you go to is racism.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Oh I was just picking at him because of the political differences. I like everyone. :)

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You said until she turned. That's about her not trump. Race is an underlying tone passively or implied in most every situation now unfortunately.

I was simply wishing to discuss it rather than not. Maybe I misread it.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

completely misread it.
    Its like Trump is yall moral compass, she was fine, if you paid attention to her or not before she turned on him. Thats the case with all the people that he hired and or fired.Its an obsession to a person with a rotten, terrible character who yall seem to follow blindly. If he is the compass, then its sad. I like a lot of Obama did, but you can search this forum, I criticized him as well when it was necessary.
    so there is no need to discuss it, there would not be any objectiveness in the discussion. Yall cant event admit the peculiarity in this Putin relationship, but before Russia was the enemy.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I seem to remember Romney being laughed off the stage for stating that...

Winston1 and LSUTiga like this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

wrong and good misdirection, they criticized him for saying that they were the "greatest Geopolitical threat to the US" at a time with terrorism was the main concern for everyone. But good try.
    No one said Russia wasnt a foe, they laughed at the hyperbole in the middle of a fight with Al-Qaeda and a newly founded ISIS.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What does any of that have to do with her security breach? I dont care if she is mauve, throw her mauve ass in jail.

KyleK likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I mean you could look at both Trump and Omorosa and the same cliche pops in my head for both of them. Sleep with dogs and you get fleas. Neither one of these bags of dung is any better than the other.

LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.