This comarosa bitch

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 14, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lmao

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Now Im headed to the bar. Retirement is good.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hope you wet your whistle and your wick.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Turning into red, watch.

shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  5. tirk

dont push your luck. Ive covered for you til this day.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I was really telling myself, through you.

I try to remind myself that aging gracefully is more of an investment than a right, so when I get to retire, I don't turn into a total douche bag. I still do childish things, I'm just not sure how that translates into a graceful outcome yet. Look at tiga...

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

For people with more than one dog, mealtime can be dicey. I do not feed my dog at the table. She's not allowed near the table when we're eating. Every now and then when I'm cooking, I will give her a small treat but that's it.

Dude....I may speak up but I ain't stupid. I have no interest in confronting a dog. That dog was protecting a baby, I get it. No need to stir that shit up. Same as I said about people who cut me off in traffic. I may not like it but I don't react. No point.
    "authorities released disturbing new details of the attack, and alleged the dogs had recently become “more isolated” with “less and less human contact.”

The dogs recently allegedly “were a little bit neglected,” said Sheriff’s Sgt. Mike Blackwood. “She left the dogs with her father, her father was not taking care of the dogs, it wasn’t his responsibility, and she would come home maybe five times to the father’s house a week on average and take the dogs out, and so they became more isolated where the only contact they had was with each other, and it was less and less human contact.”

“I’m not saying that the family was neglectful,” Blackwood said. “They were kept outside, and they previously had been inside dogs” who “became a little distant from their owner towards the end.”

There have been some sub-strains who have been bred strictly for fighting but it doesn't apply to the breed as a whole and there is no scientific evidence to support that idea. It isn't the same as shepherding or pointing behavior.
    I would like to note that the unwillingness to let go is as I said, more their complete focus on the task at hand, rather than some kind of death-grip jaw that has been alleged. Their jaw is no different than other dogs. And SOME, a small subset, are used for fighting. Most are for drug business protection.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. tirk

I was lying. Im on sabbatical. Ill work til the day im buried. Shane wont support me because I wont answer his calls.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

All of y'all just need to start buying some rental property, if you haven't already. SS won't be there. One of the advantages of a small town...rental income. I just bought another house today...$24k all in. I will rent it for $650-750/mo. That means it is paid off in 3 years and free money from there on out.

Not all of my deals are that good, but I have never found a better return on investment than rental property.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

LaSalle is one of the nicest peeps here and very easy to like. We don't agree on much but I enjoy disagreeing with him. :)

kcal, dachsie, LaSalleAve and 2 others like this.