This comarosa bitch

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 14, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Misdirection? We are talking about Russia are we not? The last administration ignored Russia and look whats going on now...

You are correct, it was not only a good try, but a chance for you to be "objective". Sadly, you missed the mark.

“I’m saying in terms of a geopolitical opponent, the nation that lines up with the world’s worst actors, of course the greatest threat that the world faces is a nuclear Iran, and nuclear North Korea is already troubling enough, but when these terrible actors pursue their course in the world and we go to the United Nations looking for ways to stop them, when [Syrian President] Assad, for instance, is murdering his own people, we go to the United Nations and who is it that always stands up for the world’s worst actors? It is always Russia, typically with China alongside, and so in terms of a geopolitical foe, a nation that’s on the Security Council, that has the heft of the Security Council, and is of course a massive security power — Russia is the geopolitical foe.”

This is exactly what Romney said. You can spin it how you want, but everything you guys are screaming about was addressed here.

I have yet to see anyone refute that. Further, Russia is the biggest influence in the world opposing the US. I don't see how you can say he was wrong, in any form.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You said, " you guys are predictable if nothing else... and sad I might add." So you took a general swipe at some non-specific group of people, and added an insult but somehow, it's MY fault for misinterpreting?

We were discussing Omarosa and you said "we" were predictable. And yet somehow "we" were supposed to interpret that as blindly supporting Trump? Perhaps you had some responsibility in the situation with passive-aggressive language.

I'm on record here as saying I see a bigger picture and to me, it's more important than all the dumb shit Trump says or does. I do not care. Omarosagate is a non-issue to me and it has nothing to do with defending Trump.
    Which brings me to wonder if the Situation room is supposed to be so damn secure, how did she manage to so easily record her conversation with Kelly?

el005639 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So she is either lying, or from what I saw they suspect it was an ink pen that doubles as a voice recorder. 50/50 for either side.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Then it isn't all that secure. To me, that's an issue or it was an intentional "let". What's funny is that she believes the firing tape will protect her reputation but so far, it's continued to serve her alienation.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

Exactly, you would think some form of screening would take place before you go in there. To think a mental midget like this bitch can pull this off. Hmm

el005639 likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Probably with her phone. Oh wait Kelly banned cellular devices from the west wing earlier this year did he not.

7. shane0911

Because fake news and Rachel madcow told them too. Lemmings

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

which insult? nothing passive aggressive about what I said, blindly following trump is sad, period. yall hypocrisy is even sadder, period.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I paraphrased what he said, you found the entire quote, same coin, different sides.....
    Whats even more striking are your comments in the Russia thread, that directly contradicts all of this post.
    FYI, i didnt scream about shit, i had no comment on what he said, either way. But your hypocrisy is on full display here.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No they don't.

Feel free to quote and point it out, however I am unsure if you can separate your emotions on Trump/Russia from what I have said.

As I have told those here, I challenge "their" positions. Which they in-turn put me into defending Russia and Trump.

I think I have defended my position and points quite well and ask you, like I have asked the others, to point out where I am being a hypocrite.

FYI, the Russia thread has over 240 pages of comments from me in there. Good luck.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018