They refused to even review the Stoneberger fumble

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Please don’t say ‘the brown word’

2. Don Castavez

Hell, I’ll get one more in before I disappear for holidays.
    I’ll try to be back for kickoff of our ‘Who Gives a Shit?’ Bowl
    2468728D-3C9B-4A5A-953B-7ACA4C6B43C9.jpeg
    Until then , seeya in the funny papers

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I have been saying we should demand the SEC office be moved to Atlanta or somewhere we don't have the good ole Bama boys network deciding who wins and gets cheated.

If not then look into and approach some of the old Southwest conference teams about reforming with a conference that would challenge the sec in every way and sport and money

We would have big metropolitan areas from Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Possible Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, etc.

Football pays the bills and with the heavyweights and names in a new Sw Conf. I don't see money being an issue, But strong secondary sports as well. Basketball, Baseball, and competitive in a lot of other sports. Then let those SOB rats in Birmingham take their paid for refs and suck it.

At the very least start the conversation and give the sec something to think about.

northernvatiger likes this.
  4. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

The story was confirmed by WBRZ as that is what went down.

fanatic and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I would be fine moving them to Nashville - Vandy doesn't have the pull everyone else has and Atlanta is too close to Athens

CalcoTiger likes this.
  6. Don Castavez

The reason LSU gets crapped on is the poor leadership we have in Athletic Director Duke Alleva. He’s regarded as irrelevant , a bumbler , and accurately as a back stabbing weasel due to his failed coup upon Elmer.
    Alleva is an incompetent bean counter who escaped from Dookie University following the lacrosse team / stripper fiasco.
    Why the Fuck we brought him here is a mystery that ranks right up there with what really happened in November of ‘63 in Dallas.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

How can they be "off" by 2 whole yards?

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Independent official review would fix all of this. Most if not all P5 conf not run by Shaw do this. Real question is what are they afraid of? I dont subscribe to the gump alum bias as much as the tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars at stake getting one or more teams into playoff. Money is the reason things dont change at end of day.

el005639 and ParadiseiNC like this.