The1st 4 games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Aug 18, 2017.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Miles can't take credit for Meyer tapping out and becoming a nut. Miles can't take credit for Florida turning into a shell of themselves all while LSU was eating Gator.

O earned that loss last year and he best get real about the next 2 if anyone is gonna take him serious, but please don't crown Miles for his record against a team that wasted years rebuilding into a team that has to bear the brunt of recruiting Florida's best nightmares.

Brian, GregLSU and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

I ain't from here, I just live here. I saw everyone of those games whether it was live or 2 weeks old on tape. You can't possibly make me hate them fuckers any worse than I already do. But you also can't claim Miles record against them is any more a claim of dominance than the guy that has had only 1 shot at em. Half of those wins were washed up Florida wins in seasons where they saw nothing like the days when Spurrier or Meyer reigned.

I don't mind giving Miles credit where it is due, and I have yet to put O on any pedastle, but Miles did face some shitty Florida teams there for a stretch, inflating his overall record.

As for O bringing the fear of Florida back, get real. No one with the exception of Aleva and maybe you actually fear them fuckers. Bringing the hate back, well that's more like it

Brian likes this.
  3. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Don't be dissin' Okie's mancrush...

But that's tos, so I digress.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

You being Miles personal altar boy does nothing to legitimize beating up on a couple of shitty Florida teams than it does beating up on Miss. St. Still gotta play them too...

God damn right I am. 1 post at a time. You wanna hump their legs, have at it.

lol, you tossing a "can't beat bammer post" in on a florida point. Believe it or not, folks was hating bammer even when Miles started the tradition of not beating Saban.

You sure do love beating up on fans for O being the head coach. Something I just don't get. As I recall, not one of us hired him and yet, every last one of us are stuck with him. No different than being stuck with Miles when he decided to fuck the football instead of throwing it.

Folks wanna get behind the coach, why exactly should you give a shit? Hate all you want but direct it towards those responsible, not the fans. As fans (on a typical fan board), we pay to have our opinions whether they are right or wrong. As coaches, they are paid to shape those opinions. So hate O all you want but don't shit on those who had enough of the same predictable outcome when Miles head got bigger than Tiger Stadium. Nobody here fired him, he did that all by himself.

Brian, BAY0U BENGAL, GregLSU and 4 others like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

CaryLab likes this.
  6. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

There is absolutely no way to know if this is true. And even if it is, we still don't make the playoff. If we don't make the playoff with the talent we had last year, you have to wonder when we do...

And I am not nearly as sold on Yaw Yaw as you are

7. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I might have wanted Miles gone, but I am no fan of Yaw Yaw. He has proven nothing. Still, for a first year with what they lost and with the extra road game, 9-3 is not bad. I won't feel that way next year or the year after

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not sold on him until he proves something as the full season head coach but after Fisher and Herman turned the job down he was the next logical choice among the coach's who realistically would have taken the job. Give him a chance.

GregLSU and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Agreed 100% Miles lost both those game. Period.

Richdog likes this.
  10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

When there is a coaching change, it shakes up recruiting. Not sure how you can't understand that. But if hating on Coach O and LSU Football and our fan base (just because you're a miserable old man) helps you sleep at night, have a day!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    CaryLab likes this.