The World is a Ghetto

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Black lives thugs spray painted graffiti on local sports bar Ivar's and nearby attorney's office Hunter & Moore. Speculation is that the criminals thought that Charles Moore was district attorney Hillar Moore. While they are not related the DA has been known to patronize Ivar's/

2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Been wearing one nine + hours a day six days a week for a good while. Sister in law is a nurse and told me to put one on. Company made it mandatory about a month and a half ago.
    I know some say it doesn't help but think about this. If it keeps the people infected from spraying out vapor, wouldn't one stop the vapor droplets from getting in your mouth or up your nose? Just have to wash your hands and exposed body parts a lot.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Winston1 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't take an Uber or order delivery from Postmates either. I got similar emails from them last night.

Funny thing is that even the black drivers don't want to go in the neighborhoods where the black businesses are.

4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Just want to point out that you guys are all up in arms that people are boycotting businesses that are against the BLM movement in some regard, but you are now all boycotting businesses that support the BLM movement. Seems inconsistent to me.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BLM is not about black lives it's about anarchy, violence and the democrat party. If they really were for black lives they would be marching in the ghettos where blacks get murdered everyday by who you ask? Other blacks. Are you paying attention to what's going on in this country? Blacks commit 45% of the crimes yet whites die more by cops than whites. Are you upset that white people are being killed by cops more than other races?

When have you ever heard of BLM marching in the ghettos? Have you ever seen Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer marching in the ghettos? Do you March in the ghettos protesting against blacks being murdered?

Walk the walk dude.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Neither of these have literally anything to do with what I said.