The World is a Ghetto

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We collectively need to not participate. I don't give one rats ass about being politically correct and if we all stop what can they do. I have never worn a mask and never will. I have disdain for people like Kaepernick who kneel during the a anthem and would never apologize for saying that. The left is scum right now and don't care who doesn't like me saying that.Screw these people I will die fighting them before giving in to their swill.

TigerTap, Bengal B and mctiger like this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@Kikicaca I hope you realize that when I said It is us, I meant the rhetorical, American general population "us." I don't think anyone on this board agrees with what's going on.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yes but the government and their stooges in the MSM are the ones creating and promoting the mass groupthink.

When you say it's us it's not me and it's not you. It's none of my friends and family. It's not us. It's them.

tirk likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Even more than Kaepernick, he is just an idiot, I am disgusted with the businesses, coaches and government officials who are down on their knees clamoring to suck the mob's dick.

How long before there is a day of reckoning?

APPTiger likes this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I agree with everything you posted, except about masks. Wear one, dont wear one, either way it doesnt make you a liberal or a pussy, contrary to a certain Oklahoman's ramblings. Next operation you have, ask the doc to not to wear his mask before he operates.

tzanghi likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Agreed just venting. I know 90% of the people here understand what the democrats are up to and hate seeing what's happening to this country.

Again just venting.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't get me wrong I don't think anyone is a pussy for wearing one I just choose not to for many reasons. You wear one or not it's your choice which is part of our free society which the dems hate.

TigerTap likes this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'll admit I've been kind of selective about the mask. If I'm out in public, I wear it if I know I'm going into a place with a lot of traffic, and I don't if I'm not. It's annoying to wear it, but it doesn't hurt anything, so I'll save the battle for something bigger.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I keep one in my pocket and if I go in somewhere that requires one I wear it

TigerTap and mctiger like this.