The Wonderful NBA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, that's a good point. :)

Maybe he'll at least admit he was wrong.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we can start here: isnt it true that you changed the subject to accuse republicans of racism? your first post was a response to a story about the NBA, and instead of addressing that, you just accused republicans of racism.

also, isnt it true that islam is not a race, and that we all know that the folks here that are opposed to dangerous ideologies like islam, are more than happy to hate islam even if practiced by whites?

why do you distract from genocide in china to accuse folks of racism?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

these laws apply to everyone. are you implying that blacks are too stupid to get an ID? damn, you a jim eagle!

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

@Rex
    Ok I'll play your game of symantecs. Why will it 'greatly harm black voters' over anyone else?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Admit that you put words into my mouth on the matters of inflation and Biden's wizardry, or go away.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your post proves your disingenuousness on the matter. Robert Byrd and George Wallace became popular in their states before LBJ's Civil Rights Act and Great Society. Byrd later renounced the KKK and called his participation in that organization the greatest mistake of his life. After LBJ, because he had legalized and enforced civil rights, the entire segregationist South flipped from solid Democratic to staunchly Republican. The racist Democrats of 1960 became the racist Republicans of 1970. This is 2022, not 1960. And all of these facts were too inconvenient to include in your dishonest narrative, now weren't they?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Such a pussy. You did say printing money didn't have a big impact on inflation. Just dont have the time or inclination to find it, but I think it was in a conversation with @kcal or martin.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no YOU are racist!

now that we agree everyone is racist, try to see if you can discuss anything, without that issue creeping in.

you appear to want to prove me wrong when i claim that your party is a one issue party, and that issue is calling everyone racist, but then you do the exact thing you claim you are not, constantly.

i mean you are literally bringing up the KKK in a thread ostensibly about chinese human rights atrocities.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

didnt we agree that biden was correct that covid is not a federal issue? if so, was it also not a federal issue when trump was president, developing the vaccines? whats wrong with the trump vaccines? do you hate science?

10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Geez, I thought it was all the racist trumpsters fault. Most of your points are incorrect but that really doesn't matter does it? Sorry but you're going back on ignore. I took you off to see if you actually had a brain, you have proven you don't.