the walls are closing in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also liberals like to pretend stuff is comically true in order to emphasize a stupid point so they say "lol" and its variants over and over:

"no seriously there is a lol case haha in every court against trump! ROFL the tax thing, ROFL the mar a lago, lol stormy daniels and mueller, lol jan 6th! ROFL orange man will be wearing orange, get i?! behind bars HAHA in a prison jumpsuit! walls closing in. lol you are a white supremacist"

- all faggot shitbird liberals for the last 8 years

hey @Rex when are the charges coming? holy fucking christ i heard the jan 6th referred criminal whatever. i heard even melania turned on drumpf ROFL

this time they got him

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.washingtoninformer.com/as-indictment-draws-near-trump-erupts-on-social-media/

guys, breaking news!

trump is super angry! guess why!

you got it, let me quote the article here:

"The walls appear to be closing in on former President Donald Trump, as a Georgia prosecutor appears on the verge of indicting the bombastic Republican"

trump is super angry! he "raged" and "lashed out"

rumor has it he is super scared and angry and insiders are turning against him.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i should also note that this article above is from today.

today! it could be from 2017 with virtually the exact same wording. the media's desperation to use the phrase walls closing in is really incredible and should be studied in college media and journalism classes.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

If they don’t tell people what to think and say, how will people know what to think and say?

shane0911 and mctiger like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that post from the lincoln projecct was a long time ago. lets see how their messaging has changed since then. this is tonight at 9 PM:

"This video struck a nerve with Donald. Deep down, he knows that everything in this video is true. Everyone around him is turning on him, and he's losing his mind"

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1670974773629681666

so again they are repeating, trump is angry, scared and even the insiders are turning against him.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the tax returns story never amounted to anything. wild, since i was told the walls are closing in and insiders were turning against him

they will get him next time for sure, walls closing in. trump is angry and scared and insiders turning against him

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

saying people are angry is just a rhetorical deflection device

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Or maybe just the observation of reasonable people and the person who is actually to blame, the one losing their temper, doesn’t like it when someone calls them out for it.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Only a moron would fail to see anger in trump's all-caps social media posts. Only a moron would deny that a man facing 71 counts of criminal indictment is in trouble.

Especially with the Mar-a-Lago case, trump better hope for a hung jury, and probably is, because he's no doubt guilty as charged. None of the defenses proferred here by his trumpian worshippers hold legal muster; an objective jury would convict him based on the overwhelming evidence. Of course, with this trial in trump country, and we know just from this board that trumpians have no honor, there is a significant chance that the jury will ignore the law.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why are you so furious about this? why cant you just calm down? are you angry becasue you are wrong again?