the walls are closing in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But Trump wasnt charged with anything. At all.

soooo.........

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You have no idea who he is. You only know what your masters allow you to know.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh, I know who he is, all right. I know that he twice paid for abortions and now says that women who have them should be punished. I know that he physically abused his wife and girlfriend. I know that he abandoned his children. I know that he has multiple personality disorder, and each of his personalities is extremely stupid. I know that he can barely form a sentence.

And I know that YOU know those things, too... but quality and character of candidates don't matter to goobers such as yourself; your only concern is "sticking it to the libs." In this case, the only reason Walker was the wingnut candidate was entirely racial; your lot wanted to "stick it to the libs" on their own petard. Republicanism used to mean great men like Dwight Eisenhower; now it has degenerated into a clown show... the snowball result of one Republican (Ford) allowing another Republican (Nixon) to get away with his crimes.

Let's let Walker's own son weigh in:

[​IMG]
    Christian Walker
    @ChristianWalk1r

I was called a backstabber after getting angry and blowing up from watching my dad lie for 18 months straight… But he’s not a backstabber for leaving his 2 minor children he kept secret to grow up without a dad as he chases more fame and power? Pathetic. Raise your kids.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Walls

Donald J. Trump’s family real estate business was convicted on Tuesday of tax fraud and other financial crimes, a remarkable rebuke of the former president’s company and what prosecutors described as its “culture of fraud and deception.”

The conviction on all 17 counts, after more than a day of jury deliberations in State Supreme Court in Manhattan, resulted from a long-running scheme in which the Trump Organization doled out off-the-books luxury perks to some executives: They received fancy apartments, leased Mercedes-Benzes, even private school tuition for relatives, none of which they paid taxes on.

And this:

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent grand-jury subpoenas to local officials in Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin — three states that were central to former president Donald Trump’s failed plan to stay in power following the 2020 election — seeking any and all communications with Trump, his campaign and a long list of aides and allies.

And this:

The chairman of the House Jan. 6committee, Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., expects the panel to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, he told reporters Tuesday.

“We have made decisions on criminal referrals,” Thompson said.

And this.

[Behind] closed doors, other allies are starting to doubt that McCarthy can survive the gauntlet needed to win the gavel.

It all adds up to a very un-merry GOP conference wracked by anger and worry about a 2024 backlash against their internal squabbles.

• The Supreme Court let the House have Trump’s tax returns.

• The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals slam-dunked Trump’s bid for a special master in the Mar-a-Lago case.

• The two former top lawyers for the Trump White House testified before a federal grand jury probing the 1/6 Insurrection.
    Amidst all of this:

• The ex-president put out a video declaring solidarity with January 6rioters.

• Dined with notorious Holocaust-denying fans of Adolf Hitler.

• Openly called for the “termination” of the Constitution.

• And faced with a backlash, he lied about lying.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This time they FINALLY have him!

Jmg likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

whats the over under on days until trump is behind bars?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How much is the fine vs how much they spent investigating?

because we are talking about fines. No one is going to jail.

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No shit, they investigate for 10 years and all they come up with is 1.6 mil in fines! None of it implicates Trump! Lmao these buffoons can't get out of their own way!

But THIS time they've got him for sure winston!

LSUpride123 and onceanlsufan like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Federal judge declines to hold Trump in contempt of court in Mar-a-Lago case

dont worry @Winston1 they still got him the media told me the walls are closing in for real this time

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

speaking of tax fraud, its a tiny offense. i pay bartenders and barbers in cash only because i explicitly know and want then to commit tax fraud and lie on their taxes, and they do. good for them they dont work for trump or the feds would come after them

Frogleg likes this.