the walls are closing in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't envy the orange scumbag. He has legal troubles all over the place, and now he's looking for "rats" wearing wires inside his own house.

I am SMILING because he's going to spend the rest of his fat ugly life as a defendant, always with an anxious eye on the next court decision, and always with a constant nervous need to defend himself on Truth Social (did he ask George Orwell for a name suggestion there?).

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

good news rex, it turns out there is news. TODAY IS THE DAY

according to goerge conway, husband of kellyanne conway, as of today, the walls are closing in:

https://www.rawstory.com/george-conway-trump-2657846603/

HEADLINE:

"
    ‘The walls are closing in’: George Conway says Trump is finally learning 'nobody is above the law'

Travis Gettys
    August 11, 2022.

"I think the walls are closing in on him," Conway said. "There are so many different investigations. There's also civil suits that are chasing him down. I think, bit by bit, we're finally going to see the processes apply to him. He had his deposition taken yesterday by the New York attorney general. There are some civil depositions coming up, and he is being forced, essentially, to put up or shut up in these investigations. Yesterday, he, you know, took the Fifth 440 times, which is basically the most respect I think he's ever shown for the Constitution of the United States."

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so many troubles. lets metaphorically call them, i dunno, "walls"

insiders say he is terrified.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Awww.... somebody's upset. .. resentfully repeating the same point over and over as if we didn't hear him the first time.

In the meantime, I'm smiling.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

insiders say he is furious.

pretending someone is angry is a key part of the walls closing in narrative. bombshell!

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I heard he was scared. Another key part of the narrative.

Jmg likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Rex Updates All:

"Trump's Mara--Logo was Raided by the Melania Trump panty sniffing FBI in the wee morning hours because of President Trump's "Smug Attitude".

[​IMG]

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he is scared for sure. insiders say so. and coincidentally, the pundit on TV saying so has a new book coming out detailing the chaos in the trump white house! read about how trump was scared and angry!

mary trump in particular, has been milking this role as the insider who announces (with a book) how scared and angry donald is for years.

this time they got him though

Perple likes this.
  10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Oh yeah Mary, she's the not even close Cousin. Niece or something, who sucks the liberal cork.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022