The truth about Uranium One: Fox "News" lies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I admit that I don't see the big picture on this Uranium One deal. If it is so cheap on the international market, why would Russian interests want to buy the company?

3. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Washington Post looked into that and found no evidence to support it. The Foundation, the Foundation's employees, the wedding planners, the caterers, etc., all state that no Foundation money or resources were used. That fact that the Foundation's financial statements were audited with a clean bill of health tends to dispute it, anyway.

The Clinton Foundation does actual charity work. Sterling reputation among charity watch groups.

But we do know, don't we, that the Trump Foundation, with no such monitored reputation, is nothing more than a vehicle for Trump to funnel money toward himself... like that giant portrait of himself paid with Trump Foundation money to hang in one of his own properties:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...k-portrait-trump-bought-with-foundation-money

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

[​IMG]
    Rex Rex Rex- an email from Band to Podesta saying that it is going on... yet...
    [​IMG]

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Pride, let's say you and Rex are both right and they both colluded with Russia. How can you still defend Trump and only want Clinton exposed?

Me, I want everyone exposed.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Say what? That makes no sense.

The Clinton information paid information ON Russia. It didn't work or collude with Russia.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You understand what a hypothetical is right? Regardless, your faith and love of the Clinton's is just as disturbing as anyone's faith and love in Trump.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

To you, maybe, because you don't know any better. Trump is a piece of shit... SOLD EVIDENCE for that. Can't say the same about the Clintons. Republican smears don't amount to evidence.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If you look closely at my posts, I only attack the emotional arguments made. Therefore I use the same logic applied to Trump and apply it to Killory. You see the results I get.

To answer your post. I didnt vote for Trump. I voted against Killory.

I have zero, ZERO, vested interest in Trump other than exposing every corrupt politician possible. All of them.