The sun came up this morning....

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I had the painful kind.
    I can't imagine breaking 2 and not knowing it.
    It would take me literally 5 minutes to get out of bed.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I'm not completely sure, but I'll bet it matters whether you fracture anterior (front) vs posterior (back) ribs, upper segments vs lower segments, and whether it's more lateral (outer) where there is less support in place, vs medial (closer to sternum) where there is more stability. I fractured a lower lateral anterior rib and could barely move for 2 weeks, and it took 5 weeks to heal fully and not have any discomfort. I had a patient fracture a posterior rib in his mid-back, and dude was walking around 2 days later like nothing happened. I was the same age as he was when I fractured mine.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Mel Kiper's 1st mock draft is out, and he projects Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU to the Saints. Imagine this guy on the other side from Mike Thomas.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I’d rather them pay Jarvis to come over and draft an offensive or defensive lineman or a safety.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

7. mctiger

nola.com addressed this issue this morning, and basically said the same thing I said earlier. The Saints aren't going to pay a big-time FA at WR, knowing they'll soon have to pay Thomas.

8. mctiger

Mike Detillier ranks Sutton as the #3 receiver in the draft behind Ridley and Kirk. His scouting report tweet: "Courtland is a big, real physical end with strong hands & he's got another gear in space. Sutton nees some work as a route runner and expanding his route tree. A little faster version of Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery. Needs some refinement as a route runner.

BTW, Detillier also ranks D.J. Chark as one of the top 5 receivers in separation speed.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ridley will be the first WR picked, I'n not familiar with Courtland but I know Kirk is a beast. Kipper projects him to the Falcons. It would be nice to trade up a couple of notchs and steal him from the dirty birds.

10. mctiger

I'd hate to see him in Atl. They're already tough enough at WR with JJ and Sanu.