The sickness continues to build....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dothantiger, Jan 1, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

USC is just as guilty as everyone else of the reasoning as to why Oklahoma is in the Sugar and they are not. They are assuming OU is still the best team in the nation, and LSU isn't in USC or OU's league.

That player quote about playing OU next week proves it.

I hope OU has that same confidence Sunday, because the LSU alarm clock will go off real load and fast the first TD we score and the first hard hit Mr. Lavalias gives to the Heisman winner by default Jason White.

2. lsu nut

lsu nut Founding Member

After Nike's ad in SI maybe they would sponsor it. One problem would be getting tix printed and enough people being able to make the arrangements to go to a game. Also where do you hold the game--my suggestion the BCS champions home stadium.

3. Claw

Claw Founding Member

I wouldn't care if they played it in a phone booth in Grand Chenier, Louisiana....It would be good to shut their faces.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Angry young man ... chill ... and rejoice in thy youth.

THE AP POLL HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED.

NOW IT'S LSU'S TURN.

5. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Ramah....a true Tiger fan would be as upset as I am. If you read the board carefully, you'd see that. I'm not nearly upset this morning as I was last night though.

You said the AP Poll has not yet been released? It might as well be released because there is not way the minds of the west coast biased media will not pick USC #1.....even if the Sugar is a 63 - 0 type ballgame.

6. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Got to respectfully disagree with you here. If we were in their shoes, we would be accepting of the system and the results. That is Saban's style. He said all the way up until we were in the Sugar that we (LSU) accepts and abides by the rules of the system. Its not perfect but what we have. That was long before we ever got in, and he would still be humble to that if we were playing in the Fiesta tonight. Happy, no, but humble nonetheless.

7. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

Oh greel, I think you should be on gameday!!

Mesquite,
    You need to ask Peter if they accomplished everything they could, does that mean Cal is a better team and more deserving?

Bengal B,

8. dothantiger

Like I said in another post, I do not "hate" or have anything against USC. It is Pete and the media that has the problem. To share the NC is one thing, but to claim it and say there is no reason to play the Sugar Bowl is another. To say the OU/LSU game is merely a scrimage....well that gets me pissed.

We all have to agree on one thing though. This crap that the media is pulling has pulled together the OU and LSU fans!

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

quote by mesquite Tiger
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USC is just as guilty as everyone else of the reasoning as to why Oklahoma is in the Sugar and they are not. They are assuming OU is still the best team in the nation, and LSU isn't in USC or OU's league.

That player quote about playing OU next week proves it.

I hope OU has that same confidence Sunday, because the LSU alarm clock will go off real load and fast the first TD we score and the first hard hit Mr. Lavalias gives to the Heisman winner by default Jason White.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto,

Boy, I can't wait til gametime

10. dothantiger

Just a little thinking going on......

How many of you think this game was decided before it was even played last night? I mean, do you think the U of M could've gotten a nice little donation before the game was even played???

I'm not suggesting this happened. I'm just looking for a reason why Michigan played its worst game in 3 years....there must be something to back it up .?.?.?.?