The rush offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh yes cause you see they spend time on the practice field, in the film room and in the coaches strategy meetings and on the recruiting trips along with our coaches. You see they know better than our coaches and we would be 12-0 every year if the coaches would just listen to them dammit!. 8-2 is unacceptable we should gave beaten Bama and Fla had our coaches remembered to throw to the TE, or throw quick slants, screens, jet sweeps or passes to the running backs. You see our coaches didn't know to do that but THEY did know.

They mean well so this is all in fun and tongue in cheek but you get my point.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It’s dumb to say the bitching will continue regardless of stats. Except for TT, and you on the other side of the spectrum.

We won’t beat Bama with 100+ offense and we will lose other games we should win like that. You don’t have a high bar, but most LSU fans do. I believe our staff is still the highest paid in the nation, but if not we’re damn close.

We are in fertile recruiting grounds and Eaux is picking up the ball Saban and Miles started, so talent shouldn’t be an issue.

We’ve seen talent pissed away before; Eaux had the chance to alleviate some concerns against Arkansas, but he did the opposite. One side of the ball failed, as it has all season. That’s the side led by E. If you need elite talent to be ranked less than 100, that a sign of problems in philosophy. And it isn’t like we have scrubs.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Kiki, where are Chris Curry & Tae Proven from O's 2018 "I'm proud of my lowly ranked class"? Have you checked your Milk carton this morning?

Must be up "Redshirting" to different schools about now..

#7. The number of total passing TDs "Designed" by E&O, the glimmer twins of LSU.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didn't need em. Since we are throwing the ball more Brosette and CEH are good enough so why not redshit Curry and Provens? Brosette and CEH know the plays and our offense much better. They are also very good backs. O also knew he was going to get a combo of either Davis and Cain or Davis and Emery (which we now have) this recruiting class. So I have a question; if O and E are so bad why are we 8-2 with one of our losses to a team that is unbeatable? So we have beaten supposedly a better Aub, Miami, Georgia and Moo U. How did that happen if you say O did not recruit well and his coaches suck? Last time Miles played Aub he lost O has beaten Aub the 2 years he played them even though Aub was favored. How did that happen with these bad coaches and bad recruits? Did you think we would be 8-2 with a chance to be 10-2 this year? NO!

watson1880 likes this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

How did you beat Miami (5-5) Auburn (6-4), Moo(5-5) & Georgia? Besides the first 3 teams having 4-5 losses.each & certainly not Top 20 anything? The faux "Toughest schedule in the nation" thing"? It's called "Defense".

"You shitttin' me @Kikicaca?"
    [​IMG]
    "Gotta tell you man, you McLovin' the #104 ranked O/E Offense...kinda creepy."

You're more than fine getting shutout by Bama with zero changes on Offense. Meh, O's done it twice in 3 seasons. And 0-6 in SEC coaching against Bambi Shula (0-2) & Saban (0-4). But you hate stats, don't understand 'em. O living off Miles talent at RB still & Aranda's Defense.

[​IMG]

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yo the Beavis and Butthead thing LOL

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Very doubtful that many to running backs at O's "Next Year U" in 2019. Much like CBs, probably more so, they want to play, not listen to mush mouth yelling for 3+ more years, while they are riding pine. Transfers coming, writing is on the wall. Just like the 4 or 5 QBs on scholarship, before Fall..now 2.

Your entire second paragraph, about whining & bitching, complaining, and I believe it's "Gnashing of teeth", not mashing. Unless Dick Butkus is your dentist. It is just a sign that you've "Settled." You assume LSU's administrators are looking out for you & making all the right decisions. Caretakers of a sort. Afterall, at 72, I suspect your at that point in your life where your just enjoying getting out & watching the Big game, or maybe just on TV. More a hobby to you now really. You know when youbwere younger, even 20 years ago, you'd be pissed at being near dead last in NCAA Offense. But now...Win or Lose..not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I've become a kinder, gentler Tap, as you can see.. :oops:

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

72 means I have lived longer, seen more, learned more and most importantly know more. You are right maybe 20 or 30 years ago I may have been but unlike some here I grew up.

So grow up clown you lost this argument. The reason the teams we beat have records ghat are average is partly because we made them look average, BY BEATING THEM. We are not average like them in fact right now we are the best team in this conference other than Bama. Once again Bozo if our coaches and players he has brought in suck why are we where we are?

9. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I think we are having a good year. But serious question. You feel perfectly comfortable with the offense we run?? You think it will result in a championship if we make no changes to the scheme??

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You've grown up, eh? And you think I'm a younger whippersnapper on this board? Granted I'm not as old as you. You've become a curmugeon as many old folks do. That's interesting, being a curmugeon, you have no reservations, concerns or worries about Orgeron or Ensminger. It's very nearly a coltish attitude, that I hope you don't fully embrace. @ParadiseiNC is gone, Full Cult of 'O'.

Our Defense is great, or Offense is far below Average. No beating Miami put 1 Loss on them, not 5. That's ridiculous thing to say for a 72 year old grown up.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.