The Rex hates the world thread!!!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You really can't make this stuff up. He wants an apology? Really? Because all those asskissers sitting around the table praising him (or else) means he's innocent of anything and everything? Because his daughter whines about viciousness after he built an entire political reputation and campaign around it?

This is unreal:

[​IMG]

Hey, you Orange Scumbag.... you ain't seen nothin' yet.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Is Comey around cause I smell a rat"
    giphy-1.gif

Attached Files:

watson1880 likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Rex, I have some sagely advice for you because you remind me of myself when I cared. Quit caring. Just give up on this country and realize we're fucked and we are doomed. Quit watching the news, just give up. My life has been so much better since I stopped giving a fuck. Yes Donald Trump is quite possibly the biggest piece of human trash on the planet. I know this, you know this, tons of us know this. But he isn't going anywhere for at least another 3.whatever years. You're just gonna give yourself a heart attack. And his stupid KFC eating ass will still be stinking up the whitehouse.

el005639 and HalloweenRun like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The stinch from the Clintons and Obamas is still stinking up the Whitehouse and the only stinch that will smell worse if from the rats in DC trying to destroy him.

watson1880 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dont capitulate. That is what Europe did. Find something to believe in and fight for it.

But point taken about politics. Its a shit show.

BTW, I was on youtube and somehow managed to get deep into the videos and found this.

Makes you wonder:

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Save your breath. You were just a misguided liberal. Rex is a true idiot. Console yourself with the knowledge that you are a better and smarter person than him.

8. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

I don't get the snowflake thing but if it's white, it's alright. At least in my book.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Seems you two have something in common.

I agree. The snowflake left has completely lost it's mind. Karbala Harris was succeeded as CA Attorney General by Xavier Becerra who has just blocked state-funded travel to Texas and three other states on Thursday in response to what he considers anti-LGBT rights laws enacted this year.

Democratic Attorney General Xavier Becerra added Texas, Alabama, South Dakota and Kentucky to the list of places where state employee travel is restricted. Lawmakers passed legislation last year banning non-essential travel to states with laws that discriminate against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are already on the list.

There are exemptions tho, including travel needed to enforce California law. Lol.

And the silver lining?
    "California taxpayers' money "will not be used to let people travel" Hallelujah but make no mistake....this wasn't just people traveling. This was Dem legislators wasting taxpayer money to vacay in great locations but parading as official business. And some nitwit actually filed to get a legal opinion on whether public university sports' travel is exempt from the ban because Fresno St is scheduled to be ass-raped in Tuscaloosa this fall. Oh, just to be clear, I meant they are supposed to be playing a football game.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's OK. It's gay friendly.