The Real threat to Democracy - We are screwed

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Feb 14, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I guess we will have to just wait and see what shakes out. Durham is taking his time and going through everything, peeling back the onion as they say. He had to indict Sussman because the statue of limitations was about to run out but that was enough to get the dominos to start falling so it seems. One thing is for sure, people are starting to talk and I'd suspect as he gets further into it more people will come forward. I'm not getting my hopes up because I know how the swamp operates, they cover for their own and I don't expect much different here.

fanatic likes this.
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Like when Fox reported Pelosi was buying a house in Florida because she was retiring after turning California into a shithole, the only. people talking about this are the conservatives. Nothings gonna come of this either. However: https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...wBDLUYX-efBDM4gr7g-xW3JvqIy8w8dLw&oe=62117E64

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4pit0t.jpg 9106761.gif
    biden-grope.jpg IMG_6024-600x450.jpg
    cb84290f18783b0f376487f044b5e430--house-of-representatives--year-olds.jpg 5e548c12a5196dd1a1866a497292f5b0.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, I sit here wondering if the poster who started this thread is in any way embarrassed, because it's very clear that Fox "News" lied to him. The poster who started this thread should really have known better, because it's been very clear for many years now that Fox is in no way a "news" network, but a propaganda network whose purpose is to lie in service of very rich and powerful people, meaning that the Republican Party is their partner in evil. The poster who started this thread should have been paying attention when Fox hosts and executives have left that network to admit that it exists to lie, and the poster who started this thread should have been paying attention when Fox defends itself in court by declaring that no reasonable person would take them seriously. So, as it stands, the poster who started this thread wasted a WHOLE LOT OF TYPING, because it was all based on easily exposed lies. But then again, maybe I have this all a bit wrong. It could very well be that the poster who started this thread knew all of this about Fox from the very beginning, and that's what makes that lying network so appealing to him.... they used methods he, himself, happily uses because truth doesn't really matter to him. Just victory. The ends justify the means, just as it is with Fox.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Which part is not true? She did do her part to turn California into a shithole. Have you heard about the homeless using the streets as their bathroom? So 'shithole' is a pretty accurate term. She's just insulated from it.

My wife's cousin and her cousin's life partner just moved to Mississippi from Sonoma County to get away from if, so they've seen it first hand. Imagine, a woke gay couple from Cali who moved to MS and although they're not full conservatives just yet, their political views have shifted to be more in line with conservatives. They can't stand Pelosi.

And who's to say she didn't buy a house in Fla? She certainly has gotten rich enough off the backs of tax payers, corruption, and insider trading to do it, even if she hasn't taken up residence there.

6. fanatic

Just like CNN and the NYT is for libtards. See how that works?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Which people? You're making shit up. The Durham "investigation" has been a complete waste of time and money.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not even. CNN and NYT are actual news networks.

9. fanatic

Just because they pander to your political views doesn't mean they're not propaganda for libtards.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Prove it. This thread is a prime example of how Fox lies, in service to trumpism, from what they call their "news" department... not just some talk host. Show me something similar from CNN or NYT.