The Race Card

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Sep 2, 2005.

1. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are days I wouldn't trade you for anyone. :thumb:

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Excellent post. I see how many of the people stay in this cycle of dependency. My Father was career military. Growing up, I was amazed that there was a civillian element who had to take care of their own medical, housing, and other essential services. Yes, my Dad had a job which afforded us these benefits. But as a child, all I knew was an ID card took care of a lot things for free or at a discount. Kids that grow up in dependency and never have mentors that teach them that they can succeed in that other world don't have a chance. Failing to challenge those in poverty to realize their potential as our equals is a great disservice.

4. ARTiger

ARTiger Founding Member

Damn, right on man!!

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

SabanFan, you said in 14 lines what a lot of us thought and wished we could have said so coherently. That's the best post I've read this week. :thumb:

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

sabanfan.. just put your penis on your monitor and let these people love away...

7. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I heard Jackson on the radio earlier today saying that the reason that the evacuation efforts had shut down was because the refugees that are there are primarily black....not because the choppers are taking fire from morons on the ground. This just proves to me that not only is he ignorant but that it seems like he is using this catastrophic event to stir the pot even more than he has in the past to promote himself to his "following" even more. That, my friends, is very low. :po:

8. ARTiger

ARTiger Founding Member

It's hard for me to even comprehend what you just posted. How can he say that and really believe it!!??!! I'm sure the Government agencies are executing their secret "master" plan to punish all the blacks in New Orleans.

Maybe I'm just out of touch with reality........

Nah, he's just a freaking idiot. Maybe he should volunteer for some patrols around town to see what's going really going on.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

worth reading again from your original. good stuff.

10. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Rep points, Rep Points. Agree 100% :thumb: