"The press makes me more uncivil than I am"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That gif only proves how tough she is. She was battling a pneumonia that would have sent most people to the hospital for days... but she gritted it out.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

“Most people”. Lol

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Ha that is some funny shit

watson1880 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

BATTLING PNEUMONIA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You don't go to your daughter's appartment for pneumonia, you go to the hospital.... unless your hiding something.

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Wrong old man. I watch more than just fox and get on many internet sites as well. And you obviously don't know what you are talking if you are denying it.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Who's the gullible sheep here? The dems are scrambling right now

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Here you go:
    “I can confirm that my client while working undercover for the FBI and in the employ of the Russian energy firm TENEX witnessed numerous, detailed conversations in which Russian actors described their efforts to lobby, influence or ingratiate themselves with the Clintons in hopes of winning favorable uranium decisions from the Obama administration,” attorney Victoria Toensing said.

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Here you go:

“I can confirm that my client while working undercover for the FBI and in the employ of the Russian energy firm TENEX witnessed numerous, detailed conversations in which Russian actors described their efforts to lobby, influence or ingratiate themselves with the Clintons in hopes of winning favorable uranium decisions from the Obama administration,” attorney Victoria Toensing said."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary

Guess we will see what the informant has to say.

Here is a little more:

"One issue was American approval of the Russian nuclear company Rosatom’s purchase of a Canadian company called Uranium One, which controlled 20 percent of America’s strategic uranium reserves. State was one of more than a dozen federal agencies that needed to weigh in, and a Clinton deputy was handling the matter.

The second issue was the Russian company TENEX’s desire to score a new raft of commercial nuclear sales to U.S. companies. TENEX for years was selling uranium recycled from old Soviet warheads to the United States. But that deal was coming to an end and now it needed a new U.S. market.

And the third was a promise Secretary Clinton herself made to Russian leaders to round up support in America’s Silicon Valley for then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s dream for a new high-tech hub outside Moscow known as Skolkovo. A team of venture capitalists had been dispatched to Moscow just a few weeks before Bill Clinton landed the check, records show."

Bengal B likes this.