"The press makes me more uncivil than I am"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 26, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

don't let Trump mislead you, dachsie, he makes stuff up

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium” in the US
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/17/14649980/trump-clinton-russia-uranium

1. The mines, mills, and land the company holds in the US account for 20 percent of the US’s uranium production capacity, not actual produced uranium.
    2. The State Department was one of nine federal agencies and a number of additional independent federal and state regulators that signed off on the deal.
    3. President Obama, not Secretary Clinton, was the only person who could’ve vetoed the deal.
    4. Since Russia doesn’t have the legal right to export uranium out of the US, its main goal was likely to gain access to the company’s uranium assets in Kazakhstan.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Rex and watson1880 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

SO let me get this straight. Russia is our enemy and we are ready to burn this shit down if Trump worked with Russia, but under HRC and Obama, we sold them:

The mines, mills, and land the company holds in the US account for 20 percent of the US’s uranium production capacity, not actual produced uranium.

Further, HRC was in fact 1 of the votes. Oddly enough Bill got a $500K Russian check before she voted yes. You guys know damn good and well if we found something like this on Trump getting money from Russia you guys would bitch an moan until Trump was in prison.

Bengal B, watson1880 and el005639 like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump's statement was his typical misleading bullshit,.. I'm just setting the facts straight. I have no interest in defending the Clinton's.

Go ahead, have fun,.. sic em

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

uh-huh and a few of the Russians working on the deal were spys, as we found out....

5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Correction... most chucked like a side of beef.
    [​IMG]

6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

OH! I feel a lot better that bat shit crazy muslims won't get their dirty, stinking hands on the stuff now. /sarc

[​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Trump did not give me this information. Vox is a blog site who is going to spin in to protect their darling Clinton - I doubt you are getting the facts either. Guess we will have to see what the FBI informant says.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Narcissist is more like it.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You really don't know what you're talking about because you probably never venture beyond Fox News.

We've been over this time and time again.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not only all that, uranium prices are very low because there's a worldwide oversupply. Russia doesn't need uranium mined in America because it can get it on the open market all over the world, and it's ignorant to think that they needed or wanted to bribe Hillary or Obama to get it.

This "uranium one" baloney is nothing more than a desperate Republican attempt to attach a Russian scandal of their own to Democrats... a preemptive attempt to deflect and mitigate the charges that Mueller is about to hit the Trump team with. And it's par for the course.... Republicans love to create "scandals" and investigations on the slightest of innuendos and circumstances for political reasons.... it's their m.o..... it's what they do because they know their consituents are a bunch of gullible sheep... like dachsie.