"The press makes me more uncivil than I am"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 26, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

get it straight,.. The Steele dossier was not created nor given out by the Russians,.. and the action was,.. The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia.

Mr. Steele produced a series of memos that alleged a broad conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to influence the 2016 election on behalf of Mr. Trump. The memos also contained unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes.

:cool: doesn't mean the dossier is untrue

but,.. hmmph,.. why that dirty bitch

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

NO, Steele used Russian contacts close the Kremlin to get the info. SO like,

COLLUSION!

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

but then started wearing depends and those silly pantsuits

4. GiantDuckFan

no, not like collusion at all, but you're funny,.. don't be greedy, I've already given you more than you deserve

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, the left and the media said Trump Jr meeting with that lawyer was collusion. So this shit has to be. Their own definitions.

6. GiantDuckFan

COLLUSION,.. the bitch should fry !

in fact go ahead, burn em all,.. Trump first

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't think he knows what "collusion" means.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

BINGO! Neither do you. All you know is who Mueller has talked to. Talking to someone doesn't mean they are a suspect.

9. GiantDuckFan

We don't know everyone Mueller's talked to nor why,.. all we really know is that he and other government institutions are investigating.

Relating to the probes, I've posted links to articles citing allegations and offering speculation,.. I've never claimed they were fact. My arguments with others have stemmed from da knotheads stating that those allegations and such were completely untrue,.. when in truth, like myself, they have no way of knowing what the facts really are,.. their arguments have been based on hopes, wishes, and Trump's denials.

My opinion is Trump's a lying incompetent piece of shit unworthy to be our President. Is he a criminal?.. we'll have to wait until the investigations conclude to find out.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

The most corrupt. She helped Russia get 20% of our Uranium. The stuff used in Nuclear bombs. Let our #1 enemy get material to make bombs cause they contributed to her foundation. Unbelievable!