The President says he believes Putin

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What was the title before it was changed? I don't think anybody noticed until you brought it up.

el005639 likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you're not so popular, that's not gonna work for ya,.. no one should've changed your post, that was wrong, but you're threatening to voluntarily walk the plank here,.. if you think someone's gonna tell you to stop,.. no one will.

Again,.. you're right/they're wrong, but you won't win this battle, if you're gonna stick around, you'll need to shitcan this issue and forget about it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    el005639, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't care about being popular. I care about being truthful. Being popular is not to be expected among people who have no stomach for it.

Now, I've said everything I'm going to say on the matter. This is my last post here, ever, unless my words are changed back to what I actually said. The rest of you can stay here working under the knowledge that if an admin disagrees with what you posted he can put words into your mouth. I won't subscribe to it.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

what post was it,.. and what did you originally say?

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

so you admit that you combined some of his threads because you don't like the topics of the threads. perfect, that's exactly what I accused you of. now we seem to be getting somewhere. are there rules somewhere that limits how many threads can be started by a single user? or did you just decide for yourself that you think Rex posted too many? because as long as I've been here I've never seen anything that would insinuate that one is limited in the number of threads they are allowed to start. like I said before our current resident at 1600 sometimes does 5-6 things in a single day that are each worthy of their own thread. that's not Rex's fault, and you voted for the guy so why wouldn't he come to you guys for explanations or a defense of Trump? if you don't like it why can't you just ignore it and not comment on it? why combine his threads? we all know the answer to that so you can play "backtrack shane" all you want but it's blatantly obvious what the intention was here..... so, no, I don't need to do any research to know when someone is being an ass hole.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

He said he combined the threads because Rexies threads are all about the same thing.

I still say this can be fixed by having a single, pinned, thread about Things That Trump Tweets. We can be fair and give Kiki a thread titled: Well what about Clinton or Obama!

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

It like that paradox about the tree falling in the woods. No one heard and no one cares.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I combined them because they are all the same. I do it all the time in other forums when two thread get started on the same topic. Well, not all the time but whenever it happens. When the entire front page of FSA is all threads started by rex bitching about how much piss Trump put in his cornflakes this morning they will get merged. Deal with it or as was suggested, start a thread and do all the bitching about trump that you and he want to do.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Look you little shit. I didn't change your title , I have no idea what it originally said and I really don't give a shit either. The title looks legit as it stands. The President says he believes putin. That is a true statement, so what is your point? What did you want it to say? I can tell you again, I didn't change it nor do I have any plans to change it back because well, because I won't. SO there you have it. Thread title stays because I see nothing wrong with it. DT IS the President, and he DID say he believes Putin, so what the fuck is your issue?

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Here lies the last words of Rex. All he ever wanted was for Scalise to die and Trump to fry.

el005639 and shane0911 like this.