The President says he believes Putin

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You can have it.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@Kikicaca

You got a powers booth photo for him?

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Pay per view or free over the air cable?

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

poor baby. either defend your position or STFU but don't whine because someone schooled you and you don't possess the ability to respond.

it's an open chat forum. if you don't want me or LaSalle or anyone else calling you out for your posts then don't make them and keep your little mouth shut. sounds to me like you are looking for an echo chamber where you can fling all the feces you want from your mouth and everyone just nods their heads in agreement. well, as long as I am around this ain't it....

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Shane, you are so full of shit. Jumping up on your moral high horse and acting like you are just doing your job is bull shit. I've seen far more egregious things that have gone untouched. Fact is you don't like what @Rex has to say and we currently live in a political environment where we have a President who literally does multiple things per day that are worthy of their own thread and you hate that. You and plenty of others around here too. When Obama was President I seem to recall that you guys started threads regularly about what you didn't like with regard to the administration's policy positions. But now it hurts your pussy when the shoe is on the other foot? Figures. I don't always agree with the extent that Rex is willing to take things but I think the same of Pride and you and BengalB and others at times. That said, I either confront them in debate about whatever I disagree with or I ignore it and move on. Why is that so hard for everyone else? It seems to me that because you guys are unable to engage Rex in debate you've decided to censor what he says, which is right out of the Trump playbook btw. Fuck that.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  6. shane0911

I didn't censor shit homie. I never changed a single word or deleted any of his post. I did, like I said I did, lump his 125,000 Trump threads into one a time or two and that was mostly for fun anyway.

Truth, no, I am not a fan of the moron. He is wrong about damn near everything he says but I have no objection to his being here. In fact, I hope he stays. You should probably do a little research before you come after me for something that I didn't do or I will spank your ass just like I'll do his. I seem to remember an arrangement that you never followed through on.

Now piss off

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

20170120_085733.jpg

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thought I did defend my position. You, Lasalle and anyone else can call me out all you want just dont whimper and whine when I respond.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What's to stop you or any other admin here from changing my words or those of any other poster here? It's stupid for ANYBODY to post here because it's dangerous. What's my next treatment? Change my title to "I admit I'm a pedophile"? Like I said, do the responsible, ethical, and wise thing... change my words back to what I actually said... or kiss my ass goodbye.

10. shane0911

I will type real slow so as you might understand.
    I d-i-d n-o-t c-h-a-n-g-e y-o-u-r
    w-o-r-d-s

So get off my nuts dude. This place is as loosely moderated as you will find. It is not my fault no one likes you, you did that all by yourself bro.

Bengal B likes this.