The President says he believes Putin

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 11, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Still no @Rex ie?

2. shane0911

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are right! Found yo mamma "wrinkly" Wendy behind the Waffle House doing tricks for free with the dishwashing staff and found yo sista "Muddy Crotch" Marie at Baby Dolls on the nasty side of Zwolle, La. Muddy Crotch Marie did have a fresh bullet wound so nailed her in the wound to avoid her "womb of awful diseases". You should check up up on em. Got their cell #'s in case you don't. Wendy's is 900-ISWALOW and Muddy's is 900-ME4FREE

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Even your attempts to be clever and string together a few good lines are bad. Just bad.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey help Lasalle find them here are thier pics
    00600328c2929d3b59a0b0887b70781e--candy-necklaces-aunt.jpg 9ca0c91957493f73960b29e2d442c478--beth-ditto-strange-things.jpg
    Wendy and Marie

Attached Files:

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey NC whomever you are I was minding my own business posting and Lasalle decided to jump into a post not meant for him and bring family into it. Didn't know Lasalle needed you to defend him but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I post the way I do and respond in my own way, is what it is.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let me tell you a few things....

Delete a post or thread because it broke a board rule?... fair enough.

Delete a post or thread because the board is overwhelmed with threads of the same topic?.... iffy at best, but it's certainly chickenshit to defend such an action by grouping anything Trump-related into one topic. Whoever gets treated in such a manner can decide for himself whether or not he should stick around.

Change somebody's words... without their consent... into something he/she would NEVER say, and then leave no indication whatsoever that it's been changed, to have those words sit there as if they were actually intended and written that way? Well, that's inexcusable for ANY message board, and NOBODY should stick around.

I don't even insist on an apology... I trust that whoever changed my words will recognize the utter stupidity of conducting a message board in that fashion and change them back.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Welcome back, have a nice day

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

Now let me tell you a few things.

If you start a new thread on Trump every time your little pecker gets an itch and clutter up the board then I will clean the house every few weeks. Sorry if you don't like it. Well, no I'm really not. This isn't MY board and it sure as fuck isn't YOURS either so don't stomp around as if yours is the only opinion that matters or I will bounce your sorry ass. Capeesh? This is a community and if you act like an asshole in a community the citizens will handle it. Not saying you can't have an opinion, or voice it, just don't act like the HMFIC because you are not it.

As for your thread that got changed, I had nothing to do with it nor do I really give a shit.

Lastly, you ever talk to me like that again I will hunt you down, pull down your pants, put you over my knee and spank you like the petulant little bastards that you are.

Think I'm kidding.

COTiger and Bengal B like this.