The Party of zero morals, zero patriotism, and extreme hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No he speaks for you. He describes him self as a authoritarian leftist. Does Louis Farrakhan, BLM, the NY subway killer, the New Black Panthers and the Waukesha Wisconsin car killer all racists against white people speak for you? Since the DEMOCRATS are keeping blacks on the ghetto plantation and disproportionately killing more blacks with abortions I say yes he speaks for you. Why do you and they hate white people?

https://twitter.com/Tha_Sourceror/status/1525877955355885568?s=20&t=RMFFZio_PxhTPwJMVnPVVw

Oh forgot about the Black BLM Dallas guy who killed white policemen. BTW did any DEMOCRAT like Obama or Buden go to all the massacres of white people?

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bet you can't prove this

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am white and unvaxxed.

Oh, also for you:

[​IMG]

Jmg and fanatic like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i have news for some of you, neither party has much morals or patriotism. 90% of congressmen from both parties are bought and paid for by big corporations, industries, elite super wealthy, etc...Don't think the Republicans will be your saviors this November. Steve Scalise will throw a couple bones your way, and then look to putting your grandma in a cage for using cannabis for pain relief, or putting some epileptic child's parents in a cage for getting cannabis meds that make a world of difference. He's BigPharma, DC swamp scum.

Look for truly independent people from any party --> Like Matt Gaetz, Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul...there's quite a few with with a D, or R, or I by their name. Do your homework. Look for more what they do, less what they say. Most are not worth your time or vote, and definitely not worth your money.

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nice post but. You are forgetting;
    1. The Dallas BLM black guy Michael Johnson killed 5 white cops because of his hatred of whites.
    2. The 8 Asians killed in Alanta by a racist.
    3. The 1993 Long Island Railroad massacre 6 whites killed 19 injured committed by racist Colin Ferguson a black man.
    4. 2009 Binghamton shootings by Jiverly Wong who was a racists killed13 people.
    5. 2009 Lakewood Washington shootings where black racist Maurice Clemons killed 4 white policemen.
    6. 2010 Hartford Distributors shootings 8 whites killed by black racist Omar Thornton.
    7. 2013 California Rampage by black racist Christopher Corner 4 whites killed 2 were police officers.
    8. 2013 Navy Yard Shootings black racist Aaron Alexis killed 13 whites.
    9. 2017 Burnette Chapel shooting by black racist Emanuel Samson 1 killed 5 injured.
    10. 2019 Jersey City Grocery Store shooting anti white anti-semitic racist David Anderson and Francine Ghram killed 5 whites including 2 police officers.
    11. 2021 Boulder Supermarket shooting racist Muslim Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa killed 10 one was a policeman.

Bet ya most here have forgotten about most of these shootings because the MSM and the DEMOCRATS ignored it. BTW the MSM never ever mentioned the race of the black racist who ran over and killed 6 whites in Waukesha. They called him a driver or a motorist.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    Jmg likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Piece of shit Madison Cawthron has lost his Congressional primary.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OMG Cawthorne lost that's it Trump is done, MAGA is done, conservatism is over we will all now join the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

1652877614415.jpg
    Heil Pedo Joe

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

tbhis is the most amazing one as its basically identical. i mean super identical. guy rolls up on grocery store, get out his car, starts popping people in the parking lot and goes inside and blows people away. its the EXACT same. the news story blew over instantly.

over time i have really become aware of how selective amplification of news is a powerful tool the media uses against us.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i should note that not only are mass shooting by blacks common, but they are almost a weekly event here in baton rouge! but nobody cares! its maddening. just lasr week some dude was in a car crasha dn get out and shot 3 women. i dunno why he did, road rage or maybe it was a car chase leading to a crash or drug thing, who knows. but people shooting multiple other people is just a normal day in baton rouge. never makes the national news. barely makes waves in the local paper.

but if one of these shooting had a racial element! stop the presses it would headline the NYT!

shane0911 likes this.