The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i agree that they know warren is done and that bernie frightens them and they will do whatever it takes to get rid of him, because the party establishment wants biden, and they are corrupt and will ruin bernie, like hillary and friends did.

its interesting, the republican party establishment was anti-trump, but once he got rolling they didnt fuck him over for jeb or whoever. reps are not as corrupt. fans of bernie should always be outraged at how the party and hillary fucks him.

anyways, the trump derangement syndrome is pushing dems hard to do everything to extendn the impeachment as long as possible. that this hurts bernie is a merely a happy coincidence for them, not part of the design. adam schiff wants camera time more than he cares about hurting bernie.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Adam Schiff disagrees with you

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Schiff takes it up the ass.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

IDGAF what Schiff thinks

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You never let me down in how little you actually know vs how much you actually think you know. Its sort of embarrassing.

Stick to whatever it is you actually do for a living and I certainly hope you are better at it than you are at law or the constitution because you absolutely suck at those things.

furduknfish and Sourdoughman like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

LOL ... I’m really sorry you didn’t get your wish that Trump would be Removed from office. With Nixon, it was a bipartisan process .... he was asked to resign by the GOP.

That was not the case here. This impeachment fiasco was just a continuation of the Russia hoax.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As I said from the beginning of the impeachment I didn’t expect the democrats effort to be successful. As so many conveniently forget I also said the democrats totally screwed up the works in how they conducted their part of the process and charges.
    While I think Trump has committed impeachable acts I’ve said that it’s better that he be defeated at the ballot box.....I’ve also recently said that I’ll probably vote for him in November because the democrats nominee will be an even greater danger. Yes it’s conflicting but it has a consistency that is based on principle and weighing what is best overall for the country.
    I laugh at you all so often. You have to find a villain if anyone dares point out problems with your beloved leader. It doesn’t matter that I pretty much led opposition to Obama, HRC and the progressives since I joined this forum. It doesn’t matter that I continue to post about the dangerous idiocy of the leftists in the democrat party. Yet when I point out the emperor has no clothes I’m painted as a lefty who secretly loves HRC. You’ve assumed Trump’s persona to attack and not think and listen.
    Don’t worry I’ll continue to post what I think and I may or may not respond....but understand I’m not angry I’m a little sad at the blindness but also laughing.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Make no mistake this fiasco has damaged our country, both sides have a piece in this damage, but the Democrats have the bigger slice.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is true

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

But in previous impeachment cases, both sides called witnesses in the House to find the truth