The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Shane: Once the Appropriations Bill is signed . . . by the President . . . . the money must be spent for the purpose it was appropriated by the Congress.

That’s why Trump can’t just take $10 billion for the wall in a lump sum. It has not been appropriated.

But . . . .

You state the Ukraine is overrun with corruption. If so, why is Rudy on point and the myriad of State Department, FBI, CIA agencies and agents not involved. After the military aid was released, what has been the follow on anti corruption actions. What about witness after witness saying Trump wanted the Ukrainian President to announce the investigation, but ZERO US Government follow up on actually doing it.

I am sorry, after typing all that, I realize I am engaging, and I said I would not. No more, my bad.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

seems y’all all came down with the vapors....

reach down and take hold.... stop the pearl clutching

we got a world to run...

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did they get the money?

What I thought. Strike one

Was, probably still is just not as bad

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me with this? The same FBI and CIA that tried to frame him with a phony dossier? Lmao what a maroon!

You mean the ONLY fact witness they have, Sondland, the ONLY one that actually spoke to the President that testified before Congress and when asked "what did Trump want" his answer was "Nothing, he said he wanted NO quid pro quo"

You might want to look at all the Ukrainians that got canned, starting with the one that Zelenski replaced oh and what did he run on? That's right to end the corruption! The ambassador chic that got fired because why? Corrupt!

God you are gullible.

el005639 likes this.
  4. shane0911

You might also want to ask yourself, just why was Hunter on that board at the energy company? Why did Joe say "fire that prosecutor or you don't get the money"

I love how you and @Winston1 make all these phony claims yet they are true if you point them in the right place. If you look at the folks making the most noise about this you find connections to them NOT Trump. That is exactly what they don't want exposed but its coming.

el005639 likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

We will have to disagree. For the millionth time on this thread, I am done. No insults from me.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@shane0911 wow you ignored what I wrote just so you could bloviate the standard Trump line....”I didn’t do it” ,”Well I may have done it but it wasn’t illegal” “Well everyone else did it”.
    My first statement was that the Democrats screwed up their efforts and Trump wouldn’t/shouldn’t be convicted. TTRY TO GRASP THAT. It’s pretty easy even for you.
    Second you asked what articles I believe Trump broke and I gave them to you. You never mentioned them in your diatribe except to dismiss emoluments with no reason.
    Then you made up shit as if I argued it. Finally you fell back on the old trope that if everyone else did it it was ok for Trump to.
    Do you really think if it’s ok to break the rules if your opponent does? That’s your defense isn’t it. You all justified Trump because Obama, HRC & Biden did it. Are you saying that what those democrats did is okay?
    Sounds hypocritical to me. Sounds like someone who knows there’s no justification for their argument so you do what a lawyer does.
    When you have the facts and law argue the facts and law. When you don’t argue anything else but the facts and law.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So Shane I started a whole thread about corruption of Bidden, HRC etcetera and condemned them for it. I know you read it because you commented in it. Therefore you know I didn’t defend them at all.
    Again I ask I if they were corrupt is it okay for Trump to be corrupt?
    How about if your child does something wrong do you give him a pass because all the other kids did it?
    You say the stakes are to big not to give him a pass...I say the future of the constitution and country is too important to give him a pass.
    You want to ignore Trump’s violation of the emoluments clause (something fundamental in the constitution) what else in the constitution is it okay to ignore?
    I didn’t see one comment about his obstruction of justice in Mueller’s investigation. Yet that is an easily definable crime where the evidence is overwhelming. One he was only saved from indictment due to a justice department finding that doesn’t shelter him from impeachment.
    No Shane you are ignoring facts and your own moral compass for someone who isn’t worth a 1/100th of you. You’ve given more for this country than he ever will. You’re defending someone who has lied, cheated and evaded his whole life. Why would he change now? He isn’t worthy of your support.

8. shane0911

Oh Cletus, you make this fun

That is YOU saying that. I have held the line that he didn't do anything wrong, there is no crime! So none of that is relevant.

They screwed up when they made their intentions known, publicly, 3 years ago. That is the crime. They screwed up because they are trying to prosecute but they have NO crime and NO evidence! What the fuck is that actually?

You and your damn emoluments clause. I didn't mention it because there is no violation, hell even rachel madcow isn't talking about this and if she is, well that's how you know it's a false claim. Do you really think they wouldn't have zeroed in on it if there was something there.

What exactly did everyone else do? Never did I say "well they did it"

No dork, I'm telling you that the Bidens and barry and that bitch DID what they are accusing Trump of doing. I didn't say it was "ok" I'm saying they should put the dirty bastards in jail for it. All Trump did was shine a big ol flashlight on it.

You are about to see the justification and what lawyers do is defend their clients against false claims! It's easy when there is no fucking crime.

You are starting to sound like whiny ass Schiff just bleeding every damn where.

Sack the fuck up Winston. Fucking sheep

9. shane0911

No

What you can't get through your fucking thick ass caveman head is he hasn't broken the law like those assholes have. Just because you "think" he did doesn't make it so.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Schumer's motion to have additional documents entered into evidence is tabled. Vote to table follows party lines 100%.

shane0911 likes this.