The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

There are no words.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Point is that the Louisiana Republican Party didn’t have the moral courage to condemn a Nazi. However it did condemn one man who had the courage to follow his conscience. Shows how craven the party is.

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

It’s not the job of the GOP to condemn the candidate that a group of people nominated as their candidate, however, you are splitting hairs, as the National GOP refused to support Duke. It’s also not the job of the DNC to pass judgement against every person who holds conservative values, but I don’t hear you bitching about them.

I was around when Duke ran, and I remember his platforms. None of his platforms were racists, in fact he purposely avoided blatantly racist policies .... but his platforms were just interpreted as racist because he was a racists in the past. Funny thing .... sheets Bird was a higher ranking KKK member than Duke, but the Left embraced him.

What happened to Duke is exactly what happens today. Any platform that opposes the lunatic DNC is considered racists, just because it doesn’t agree with what they want. If your against reparations .... your a racists. If you are against affirmative action and quota driven hiring .... you are a racist. Hey ... I read this one not long ago .... if you oppose Climate Change taxes ... you are a racist. If you voted for Trump you are a racist. The list goes on and on for this illogical nonsense.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i don't want to pile on here winston as you've been a contributor here for years but the limb you're perched on is getting thinner and thinner.... you reach all the way back to 1991 for 2020 fodder? 29 years???? and again you find moral equity in these completely different situations/circumstances?? your objectivity is taking a beating here....

at this point the relevant question is this: can you how us on the doll where trump touched you?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He has to be related to taint

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was 7 in 91.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Oh Lord. You guys are babies.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump a danger to our constitution? Are you shitting me? Trump might be the most ardent defender of the constitution we have ever had since Reagan.

shane0911 likes this.