The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

100% of what you mentioned is "day-to-day" standard operating procedure in government.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

@Winston1 I was hoping for a summary of what you feel he has done wrong in specifics so that I could try to understand what you are so up in arms against. If you aren't willing to do that, then that is on you. I don't understand some of the stuff you are being cryptic about. So never mind I guess. As the PP said, you must be the on ly one seeing them if the Dems didn't go after him for it like they did everything else.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So they got him, Mueller and a team of libs that hate Trump worse than you do spent 2 and a half years, 30 plus million dollars and they have a report FULL, its CRAMMED even, but they let him go.
    Do you ever listen to the shit you say to see how fucking stupid it sounds?

The same guy that donates his salary is the same guy you want to pinch for emoluments? Lmfao you are such a doofus

4. shane0911

He just doesn't know. He has his panties in a bunch

5. shane0911

Don't know if you saw this @Winston1 but the courts just flushed your emoluments crap right down the commode!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

what does emoluments even mean. You had to copy and past that word like i did

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually it didn’t Shane. What the court ruled is the the democrats sued as individuals not the congress. Because of the they didn’t have standing to sue for the information they want. There was specifically no discussion of whether Trump violated the emoluments clause. Likewise I won’t be surprised if the state AGs suits are rejected on the same basis. Only the congress as a body can impeach a president and subpoena the documents germane to the process. Until they do, and I’ll be surprised if they do (they’re too stupid) these outside efforts are not only futile but laughable.

8. shane0911

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Summaries and specifics are two different things. @Winston1 has well posted about his issues with Trump and @LSUpride123 has rebutted with alternate facts. It has been happening for years now.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

..... Or ... they know they have no case, so they don’t bother doing properly. Much more effective to virtue signal, and get media coverage to influence opinion than to actually pursue a crime ..... that doesn’t really exists.

shane0911 likes this.