The Orange Buffoon has called for a government shutdown

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 2, 2017.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

What a crock of shit. My insurance premium and deductible had been steady for 15 years through the school with blue cross clue shield. No changes whatsoever. Obamacare passed and they instantly increased dramatically. My long retired mom had to take on a part time job just to pay her insurance bc it went up so much immediately upon Obamacare passing. All so some sorry POS like you can benefit from our higher rates. You're welcome. Again....you are a clown and a liar and clearly an idiot to boot. But keep it going gotta have something to keep the forum entertaining until football season. Might as well keep on laughing at your stupidity.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    LSUTiga, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Clowns are creepy

[​IMG]

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Do you even know what the words "most", "entire", "overall", and "otherwise" mean? Your appeals to "my" might cause YOU to oppose the ACA but they don't prove anything about the overall picture. The ACA is not all about YOU. And it's scary that YOU are an educator, frankly.

4. jvalhenson

Wrong. That is exactly what YOU did. You even admitted that most people who actually pay for their insurance have to pay more due to Obamacare but a select few like YOU pay less. So you and other like YOU like it while the vast majority of the middle class have suffered more bc of it. Again....I'm right....your wrong....get used to it. That's what happens when the TRUTH is on MY side. Yet again....you've been thoroughly beaten but thanks for playing....it's been funny.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The problem with your stance is you are firmly entrenched in the "health care is a right" camp. Hate to break it to you, it's sad, it's ugly, but it also true that it's not. It's just not.

Winston1 and LSUTiga like this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Once again, you don't have the brainpower to follow a simple argument. The middle class is EVERYBODY in the middle class... and insurance rate premiums have come down under Obamacare compared to previously.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just as with public education it certainly is a right if we want it to be one.... and I hate to break it to YOU but most people want that.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. jvalhenson

You are still wrong. Rates have not come down for the majority of the middle class. You cannot just keep repeating the same lies and have them suddenly become truth. Rates may have come down for a FEW people considered to be middle class but that is certainly not EVERYONE in the middle class. You are 100% wrong. Period. Game over. You lost and lost badly. The lights are our. The stadium is empty. You are playing with yourself just to stupid to realize the rest of us are just screwing with you at this this point bc your meltdown is to funny to let it die. There is no argument to understand bc you have already been so badly beaten that is can not even be considered to have ever even been a competition.....you were simply dominated. You're wrong. I'm right. Get used to it.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Then they need to AT LEAST have a job. Should be FIRST criteria.

It could be like the, "No justice, no peace" only , pertaining to insurance coverage for all, "No job, not our prob."

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That's why that bitch is the president right...oh wait, she isn't.

No its not, and the only ones who want it are the knuckle dragging mouth breathers like yourself. Fucking sponges on society. Pay for your own shit you leach.