The Orange Buffoon has called for a government shutdown

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 2, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yeah, of course, because I'm here trying to win brownie points from the likes of you. LOL

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I never understood that term. Is a brownie point a Girl Scout thing?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Probably started as a Girl Scout good deeds thing, but now it's more like shit on your nose for having it up somebody's ass.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I saw a thing on the internet where a bunch of folks that hate trump are going to do some "jump for Trump" thing in order to protest. Something about the roof of a tall building. Sounds like Rex should be there.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

As usual more nonsense lies......I was paying LESS without Obamacare. Plain and simple. There is no discussion and no lies you tell will change the facts Obamacare screwed the middle class. Period. You're wrong. I'm right. The way it always is. Get used to it. But thanks for playing you've been amusing as usual.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're absolutely too stupid to comprehend the truth I relayed to you.

I'm definitely middle class and paying LESS than what I did before Obamacare.... without subsidies. You see, neither you nor I constitute the entire middle class. The TRUTH is that the rate of insurance premium increases have COME DOWN under Obamacare, and because that's the OVERALL effect on the middle class most people are paying less than what they would have been paying without the ACA.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So it's only everybody I know who pays more and all the people I don't know pay less. Good fake fact there Rextard.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And you are entirely too stupid to comprehend the bigger picture and to realize the hell that is coming with aca. It was a shit bill from the very start and it is even worse now.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Most people DO pay more, ignoramus. I'm an exception because I'm over 60 with a pre-existing condition.... so my insurance premiums before Obamacare were astronomical but are now affordable.

What you and your scatterbrained cohorts don't understand is that your premiums would have gone up WITHOUT Obamacare, anyway, and according to the history of rate increases probably more.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Only if Republicans sabotage it by refusing to enforce its mandates and subsidies. Actually, that might not be a totally bad thing if they tried it... it would be their political deaths. Why do you think they're having a hard time repealing it now? Because many of them understand that.