The Orange Buffoon has called for a government shutdown

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 2, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Now, from his lying mouth have come many stupid, outrageous, and obscene thoughts and opinions... so this latest one doesn't surprise me... but I consider this to be his most indefensible blabber yet.

The so-called head of our government has called for a shutdown? REALLY? How is that not an indictment of his OWN ability at management? This was the guy who was supposed to be the ultimate negotiator, the only guy who could fix things, the guy who would do so much winning we would get tired of winning, the guy who when he said do something his underlings would do it, the guy who had no problem leading people? He just slammed his own foot into his lying, narcissistic mouth.

But that's not the worst part. Of what harm is to him and to his family and his donors if the government shuts down? Not much.... But to that middle class family who depends on a functioning government, or to that retired worker who depends on a Social Security check, or to that sick older person who needs Medicare, or to that border agent, or to that soldier, or to that postal worker, or to those countless other people... it MEANS A GREAT DEAL OF HARM.

It boggles me that the same man who asserted yesterday that Andrew Jackson could have avoided the Civil War and who models himself after Jackson admits today that it's not within his own negotiation and management skills to avoid a government shutdown. It's petulant. It's childish. It's sore loserism. He finds presidenting hard (which he stupidly never expected), can't get his way, so wants to shut it all down.

So now I'll just repeat: he's a stupid national disgrace.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you trying to get a job with some liberal media outlets by parroting the party line?

Winston1 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sure, that's it... I come to a small corner of the Internet to attract the attention of liberal media outlets for a job, even though I'm happily retired.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The same as yours.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

dont seem to happy.

Shouldt you be golfing?

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Tennis > Golf

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And on a similar note...

The Orange Buffoon said yesterday he was open to the idea of a gasoline tax to pay for infrastructure improvements.

Now, don't get me wrong.... I don't think that's such a bad idea, even though it's entirely unoriginal.... but HOW ON EARTH is that consistent with his income tax plan to slash rates for the sake of economic stimulation? I'll tell you: it's NOT. Upping the price of gasoline reduces disposable income for the great majority of Americans... which by definition would have a DESTIMULATIVE effect. But you see... this particular gasoline tax is not repulsive to Donald Trump because he's pretty much exempt from buying his own gasoline, and such purchases are minor in his own grand scheme of personal finances. So fuck the middle class. Let's do a gasoline tax but cut the income tax rates for fatcats like me!

Let me repeat: the guy is a stupid national disgrace.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you say the same about Obamacare increasing costs on the middle class? Now that you have admitted taxes hurt us?