The Official "Trade Reggie Bush" thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by b_leblanc, Sep 14, 2009.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i certainly agree with your entire assessment. he's just way overpaid and his attitude is that of a great player which he is not.

you'd think he would have been humbled by now but this is what happens when you play in the pac-10 for 3 years while living in a million dollar apartment funded by USC.

2. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Yeah, I agree. He's way overpaid. I've seen much worse egos and he seems like a pretty good guy, but I know what you're saying. He celebrates anytime he basically has a positive gain. You know, like flexing his muscles because he actually made contact with a defender rather than jetting out of bounds.

PT runs over people and makes huge plays, but you don't see any of that. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy that flip Bush made into the end zone against the azzhole Bears a few years ago, but Bush needs to cut out all of that stuff. Not likely though...

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Didn't I just say that?

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Now trade him! :grin:

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Tirk its your fault that my wife hates how Reggie Bush plays. Everytime he got the ball in the game, she said look at him running to the sidelines.

I didnt know she listened to me that much, well at least the rants on how terrible Bush is as a running back.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Reggie Bush has done a lot of good fort the rebuilding efforts in New Orleans.

There is something to be said about that.

But the Saints won't pay him 8 million next year.

He was part of the puzzle that got the Saints to win a championship. He did his part.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hey man even stevie wonder realized that long ago. now you just need to get her a pierre thomas jersey.

which reminds me, why the f was bush on the podium with brees and payton right after the game? that didnt seem appropriate.

8. islstl

Because Rich Eisen watned to get Kim K on the set. He is madly in love with her.

He succeeded.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

He's always there in those situations. I think TV dictates who gets up there.

10. islstl

Speaking of P Thomas, a non biased NFL fan and coworker said that he was most impressed with Pierre Thomas. Said he has never seen anyone run with such tenacity.