The Official NBA 2014-2015 Discussion (Predictions)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Boy was @tirk ever right on your name

I am glad Brooks is out of Okc. If Nola hires him I will be even happier, it will ensure we don't have to scrap with them for a position

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

couldnt have said it better.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are from Louisiana. Even though you're a Thunder fan I thought you had at least some small rooting interest in your home state team. I suppose you're a Cowboys fan too. Oklahoma is an extension of Texas just like Shreveport.

I would have rather seen Brooks get the job than Gentry. He did get the Thunder to the finals and it's not his fault Kevin Durant got hurt. Billy Donovan was a great college coach but unproven at the next level. He may be great and he may flop. If Durant or Westbrook and Chewbacca get hurt you'll be calling for Donovan's head before the All Star break..

4. shane0911

I do, this is mainly a dig at tirk since he is under the illusion that the Pels are better than the Thunder

Uh not a chance. Saints all the way

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he doesnt hate the pels. he hates me because i hope the thunder die in a plane crash. not really, i just fuck with him about durant leaving.

and especially harden leaving and him buying the small market excuse. and their window to sign him and win championships closed and they will forever look back and regret it.

this is now funny to me.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

It's hilarious that you can be this big of a Jackass and not realize how different the NBA was then. They will say the same about today in 2 years.

Harden wanted more than what we could offer, like a 5th year! Already had the league allowed 5 yr contacts signed. In money terms the Thunder offer wasn't far off, Houston could give him a 5th year we couldn't

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah and les miles isnt dictating our offense.

sycophant.

ParadiseiNC and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

If he can draw up 1 play, just 1 damn play coming out of a time out with 3.2 seconds left in the game he is already ahead of Brooks. That is all Scott had to do and he never did

Oh and sit Perkins down in that finals vs LeBron and He'd have a ring and Durant might already be in Washington