The Official NBA 2014-2015 Discussion (Predictions)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Sorry needed a sarcasm meter.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i know, i was just highlighting what he actually gave up and to come off the bench now.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

All for the chance to get a ring worth a few thousand.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Who did the Spurs lose?

5. tirk

tiago splitter?

aldridge, leonard and duncan as your interchangeable frontline. with your loveable frenchie in the backcourt along with one danny green. david west, patty mills, boris diaw and matt bonner as your subs?

manu just re-signed as well. i think belinelli was traded but they re-signed cory joseph who played some big miniutes in the playoffs spelling the frenchie.

gonna be one sick defensive team, thats for sure. i think david west, if healthy, assures this team a spot in the finals.

6. shane0911

Probably but he has to be getting up there in age as well right? I didn't even realize he was in okc when the Pels got moved here for Katrina.

They will be good for sure but questionable at the point. The little french bastard needs to pull up lame right around the all star break.

7. tirk

hes 34 i believe they said. questionable at the point? the beret wearing assassin has 2 quality backups so he can sit most of the season while they give assists to whomever they wish. this team is so loaded they can finish 1/2 in the west.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I lost a lot of respect for Doc Rivers. When you defend a guy's actions that makes a verbal agreement days before free agency is over, and you reneg and don't have to decency to call and explain, or at least say sorry, I had a change of heart, then the coach flat out says no, he didn't owe a call, to me, that says a lot about Doc Rivers character. It's pretty pathetic, and juvenile.

9. shane0911

How about a big FU Portland, thanks for that ridiculous bullshit. Too bad it didn't work.

Now have to find someone to take Steve Novak and Perry Jones. If Kanter can play even a minimal amount of defense the Thunder will be very dangerous

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rivers is just sticking up for his guy for the sake of team harmony. It's Jordan who didn't have the balls to at least call Mark Cuban and tell him man to man that he had changed his mind. The one who should really be pissed is Dirk Novitzki. He took a huge pay cut to clear cap room for Jordan and now he is stuck with the deal.

Cuban should be glad Jordan changed his mind. DeAndre Jordan is NOT a $2o Million a year player. His only offensive go to move is the dunk and he is a below 50% free throw shooter. Still a very good player but I would never pay him more than $12 Million.