The noose is tightening. Mueller impanels a Grand Jury.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is what worries me. I believe that once Trump won both parties would re-evaluate and understand why he was elected.

Maybe 2% of elected officials get it. All they seem to care about is losing their power. Not the people.

A New party is going to emerge. Too much has been put into the light. I just fear it will take too long to get enough strength to kill these other two worthless parties.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    GiantDuckFan and HalloweenRun like this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

None of the above!

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I sure hope so!

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

For my reply I copied and pasted an earlier post please let me know whats so bad about Trump after reading it.

Here is what I do know;

1.Trump put a true blue conservative on the supreme court something GWB couldnt even do.
    2. He has rolled back draconian EPA regulations that destroy American jobs.
    3. He has declared war on MS13 and rooting them out, he wants to shut down illegal immigration (what other nations allow people to walk into their counties and break their existing immigration law?).
    4. He is trying to shut down sanctuary cities.
    5. He got us out of that dangerous and ridiculous Paris Climate Fraud agreement.
    6. He is trying his best to get us out of Obama care but bloced by democrats and rhino's in his own party.
    7. The stock market is at an all time high and more jobs are being created just because of his attitude.
    8. He has withdrawn from that stupid Trans-Pacific Partnership.
    9. He put a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbing for other countries.
    10. He has stepped up the war on Isis.
    11. He has gotten NATO to start paying their fair share for the alliance.
    12. He is renegotiating NAFTA to benefit us more.
    13. He has approved the XL pipeline and he has adopted an America First energy policy.
    14. He is doing his best to keep American companies from leaving America.

I could go and on and on. He has accomplished this despite the left and the media and vile republicans like John McCain fighting him every step of the way. So he fucking tweets, so he has told some crass jokes (haven't we all?) so tell me why the hatred? Why lump him in with Hilary?

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As all know I've been and will continue to be critical of Trump and any president when I see fit. However I never called for Barry's impeachment as he was smart enough to keep out of political harm. I see nothing Trump has done that is impeachable so far. Only if he actually personally colluded or directed collusion with the Russians would that be impeachable. So far it looks less and less likely that happened.
    This article takes a good look at what the founders and their English predecessors believed impeachable. I think too many believe a simple "crime" is sufficient. Maybe not. The founding fathers believed treason and other acts that made it impossible to lead were more important that criminal statues.
    I mean if a simple misdemeanor was sufficient to impeach then the office would be dangerously weakened.
    Read this and give me your thoughts. https://www.cato.org/blog/overcriminalization-impeachment

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The most dangerous people are those who think they know something but don't have the brainpower to know. Like Donald Trump. Like you.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We get it. Everyone is a dumbass but you.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

He's impeachable when Congress says he is,.. there is, however, another way. Under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, the vice-President, together with a “majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide” can remove the president for being “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”,.. the senile idiot clause.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Not happening

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That probably only works if the president is in a coma.