The NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 25, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Hey Jungle Fever,

Maybe when black folks learn how to follow simple instructions by Police.

Ex: "Drop your weapon", "Let me see your hands", "Don't put your hands in your pocket", "Step out of the car", "Don't get out of your car, etc.

Are Police translators needed as ride-a longs that know how to speak jive?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Bengal B likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I advocate that we take people at their word based on the fact that they are human beings. That is not racist, upload_2018-6-5_15-25-53.png .

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whats your number? I've got some things you need to buy.

5. Tiger in NC

She has to put up with the shit that Trump throws against the wall that she has to answer for.

6. Tiger in NC

That's it, huh? We could all get along then? First, my children are all adopted so the Jungle Fever thing is sadly misguided and a reflection of your own ignorance. Your advice reminds me of the advice that black people were given during the 60's....just don't sit at the counter and you won't get......just sit at the back of the bus and you won't get.....just keep your mouth shut and you won't get....
    Nice try ass hole.....

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You act like when I get pulled over I get offered donuts. Do you blow every cop you meet or something to get such swell treatment?

Cops are assholes and female cops are the worst.

8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I don't care about your personal weirdness. Following directions given by Police is not some 60's bullshit.

People see it everyday on their TV's. Black dude doesn't follow directions gets popped. I know exactly who's at fault. This is 2018 you fricking moron.

Yes following simple Police instructions is the answer. There is no other answer.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My last post of the day.
    I am done with the NFL. Yes players can do what they want depending on NFL rules. They have the right to break the rules of the NFL and suffer the consequences. And no the president can't do anything about that he has no power nor any mayor, congreeman or senator or any government entity have the power to stop them. However the president and the public have the right to not like it and the freedom of speech to say so. No one has the aurthority or power to tell them they cant do this or that except the NFL just that they shouldn't. Because Trump or the public are against this doesnt make it law. The Eagles set up Trump. RSVP'S 80 and at the last minute backed out only commiting 7. Then wanted to reschdule when they knew Trump would be out of town.

Vast majority of the fans are sick of these protest. They pay big money and give up there hard earned time to go to stadiums to be support their teams, entertained and get mostly get away from their jobs and politics. If its all about cops injustice against blacks as they say it is why the f$&k use the National Athem to protest? Why can't they give those measely 2 minutes to this country and to their fans? Why aren't they in front of police stations or in the hood protesting or helping out their community?

I am done.

TigerTap likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

1:100 not his last post.
    1:20 replies to this post.
    1:10 anything within 20 minutes

GiantDuckFan likes this.