The New World Order ... love it!!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Sorry . I'm not taking the word of anyone who lowered the standards to the point that they appeared on Hardball with Chris Mathews, Just not gonna do it.

This guy is a D.C. insider. Yeah . he claims to be a Conservative. So does Liz Cheney! as well, so does Mitt Romney!! Ol Mittens was elected Gov. TWICE in one of the most liberal states in the union ... that should tell you all you need to know. AND .. btw, the term idiot is not defined by political knowledge, but a basic intelligence in general. Their definition of idiot is like the rankings of healthcare system by the WHO .. who consider Socialized Medicine as a feather in the cap of a nation.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You either didn’t understand or read the article. Idiot was a term used by the Ancient Greek to describe people who were lead by the nose because they listened to demagogues rather than participating in the political process.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

[​IMG]

Gerald Mason, 35 year old Illinois State Trooper. Shot to death on an interstate highway near Chicago today. I wonder how many murals will be painted to honor him. Wonder if his black life matters?

5. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

"Utopia" translates as "Nowhere" or "No place."

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Liz Chaney is a conservative. Unlike Trump, Liz Chaney has always has been a conservative.

I'm always curious about Trumpers, a little over a decade ago when Trump was a registered Democrat were you saying all the same shit about him you say about Democrats today? I mean the man PRAISED Hillary Clinton's abilities as a negotiator. THE HORROR!!!

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not one single person on this forum has ever called Trump a conservative. Todays conservatives are people like Winston. All talk and zero action.

As far as I am concerned, the entire GOP can die in a fire.

I can refer everyone to my comments about Trump before he was ever elected.

Trump is a capitalist. A greedy capitalist and I would vote for that every fucking day of the week over the scum serving in today's political parties. Why? Simple, you know exactly their goal. Money. Easy to figure out who and what they are. What their policies would serve.

These fucking smucks running are country don't care about money like Trump did. They actually want to control you. Liz Chaney would place her values on others and that is no different than Joe placing his values on me. Its shitty.

Trump has no values. It changes based on the tax code and I can work with that.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well you are correct about Trump having no values. Oh yes don’t bother debating me as it’s obvious you have no concern for principles or the values this country was founded and has thrived upon while I believe they’re essential to a healthy society.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Suckers. It's not Democrat vs Republican, or Conservative vs Liberal/progressive, or Red vs Blue, etc....it's the Swamp/Elitist vs American Citizens . Trump was not part of the swamp. You don't like him, pick some other non swamp creature.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Morals and values are good for the trash can guy. They dont win wars and they dont save people.

Its action. Only action.

That is why no one ever complained about what Trump actually did.... Only who he was or what he said.

Yes, there is nothing to debate about this.....

shane0911 likes this.