The New World Order ... love it!!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

The global cabal of elitist are going to save humanity from itself. Trim down the swollen population, herd the masses in sci fi matrix cities. Bring back Mother Nature across the globe. A largely unspoiled Earth for some to enjoy. It's gonna be utopia.

StaceyO and onceanlsufan like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes and us Cajuns, hunters, country folks and ex military will survive and thrive while the soy boys and the Antifa millenials types will shit their pants when their gameboys and cell phones don't have power. These clowns would curl up in a ball and suck their thumbs if they have to live off the land.

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

No, they'll have plenty of gameboys, cell phones, Netflix, virtual reality in their living units. They'll be content. But Boudreaux and Thibodeaux can forget about walking the white sand beaches in Bora Bora, or even venturing into the Atchafalaya. All travel outside your assigned borough will be expensive and require approval from elites.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The elites would get wiped out on the first deer lease they wandered into. They can have Bora Bora they aint taking the Atchafalaya

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Please, what will remain of your future kinfolk will be living in boxes, conditioned to not value family or having children. Just worshiping the government and bending over. Family and reproduction will be reserved for the elites and government. Milly & Pelosi's descendants will be hunting the Atchafalaya, when not in Bora Bora or Aspen. If they see a future Kikicaca unauthorized in the basin they will be hunted like prey.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will be 76 this Friday. Have had a good life. Trying to keep this old Cajun out of the Atchafalaya would be costly. I would go down like Bowie at the Alamo. Prey would turn into predator in my case.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Frogleg you've watched too many movies like Solyant Green, the Matrix and Logan’s Run etcetera.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I love your fighting attitude, but that American spirit is fading away. The latest generations are mostly transtesticles. It wont happen in our lifetimes, but you gotta see the gears and levers moving quickly towards this new world utopia.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I do see it but you are right I probably won't be here to see it happen. But if they try all this while I am still alive I will damm sure fight and not care if I die doing it. Will not live under dictatorship. I will go to my grave knowing I wasn't part of it and I fought to the very end. The next generations will have to deal with it not me.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    Frogleg likes this.