The many ways Biden was correct: trumpism IS fascism

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not a counterargument. you have none. biden's policy blocked certain groups from these top jobs. a black man who was qualified to be a justice or vice pres was told to fuck himself

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3- The cult of personality. The leader is more important than the country and must be defended no matter what. The German army made a pledge to Hitler personally over the German state. MAGAts defend trump over our own intelligence agencies, over our own law enforcement agencies, over our own Capitol, over our own Constitution, and no matter what secrets he stole from the USA, no matter how many times he secretly met with Russian agents, no matter how many times he publicly asskisses tyrants like Putin and Kim, no matter how many times he blatantly lies.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah like even when you disagree with his policy like student debt you wont be critical you defend it

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The most notable example of what America is supposed to be:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

This is a country of immigrants.... maybe, probably, the most ethnically diverse country in the world. That's what America is supposed to be. That's what's inscribed on our very own Statue of Liberty.

Don't pretend you love America if you think this should be a homeland for whites above all else.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, its your candidate that supports discrimination based on race. a republican president would be happy to appoint a black man (like clarance thomas) to the supreme court, but biden said no black men. he only allowed a specific race and gender. jews and asians and trans men need not apply

shane0911 likes this.
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

It’s an inscription on a statue, not national policy.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. XXL TideFan

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Jackson has been dealing with this since, I know of, the late 90s. Their city government hasn’t fixed this issue and expects the state and federal government to send money to fix their problem. I don’t see how this is a racial issue of “white flight” from 30-40 years ago.

9. XXL TideFan

It can’t be the issue, impossible to be because of “white flight”. To blame it on that is to openly declare that an overwhelmingly majority black population with I dare say a 100% black government is incapable of maintaining infrastructure and providing basic services to the citizens.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That’s where a lot of the local blame is going. I work for the county that joins Jackson to the east. The city has been struggling for a while.