The many ways Biden was correct: trumpism IS fascism

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

over time the liberal playbook is more apparent:

say things are funny instead of describing the actual issue. accuse accuse accuse. imagine hypocrisy, racism, fascism. never engage in discussion of issues.

i blame twitter. the format rewards snark, never substantive consideration. this is why if i make a point about energy independence, or why student loan payouts are bad, it is ignored. even the lies i point out are routinely ignored.

its always back to the formula. say things are funny for no reason, then imagine racism, fascism, hypocrisy.

@Winston1, you asked me to defend trump against claims of fascism, so i did. why are you unwilling to engage me in discussion? i want to discuss the credibility of our mainstream media with respect to how they predict trumps downfall.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there are a handful, maybe 20 liberal twitter accounts, this is where the talking points come from. rex follows them, and i can see the direct connections between liberal twitter and his talking points. twitter rewards snark, and the snarkiest points and deflections and hypocrisy/racism/fascism accusations are amplified and repeated. this becomes not only social media messaging but filters back to policymakers. even the white house will start making false equivalencies to accuse of hypocrisy and racism.

its not a coincidence rex says "LOL" for no reason all the time. its his twitter overlords that teach these dumb rhetorical strategies. the point is to imply their point is laughably correct, without any defense of the point whatsover. you are gay lol! lol what a racist! haha ROFL hypocrisy! HAHA trump is fat!

well, what about energy policy? cant disccuss that. if someone asks about it, they are racist. and a hypocrite. the liberal will always imagine hypocrisy: "you say that now but some other time you said another thing!" LOL HYPOCRITE

its not a coincidence that both rex and winston used the exact phrase "walls closing in". that was what twitter said. they did it so much it became a self-parody. the rank and file lefty has twitter as their speechwriter, and their goal is never policy discussion. its snark. always.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    fanatic and Frogleg like this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Being told what to be outraged about: Hunter's laptop, Hillary's emails, Biden's student loan forgiveness, Peter Stzok and his girlfriend, Ashley Babbitt, "Critical Race Theory", "White Replacement Theory", and on and on and on.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

even you are opposed to student loan forgiveness. its bad policy and you know it.

6. XXL TideFan

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is what you and hillary claimed

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and i answered, in depth. why wont you answer mine?

LSUpride123 and kcal like this.
  9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I think what he really means here is he rewrites history to fit the narrative of the cult he supports.

10. XXL TideFan