The Left Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Can any of you on the liberal side admit this is hypocritical given the fact Democrats are for not requiring ID to vote? It's not the EXACT thing, I know. Close enough though, validating votes.
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...g-to-change-1503343491-htmlstory.html?ref=yfp

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Who left hypocrisy? Where did they leave it? ;)

BAY0U BENGAL and Bayou Tiger like this.
  3. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

I was so dam worried about spelling the H word correctly...

4. LaSalleAve

Honestly though there is definitely hypocrisy on the left. I think all of us who are in the middle though need to come together and quit accepting the lesser of two perceived evils and start demanding better candidates. When you are left with shit and shit you end up with shit either way. We have to start finding common ground and start with that and then work our way up. I'm left leaning because of social issues, and I would probably vote republican if they started being the party of Lincoln again and not resemble early dixiecrats. If republicans would just stop being prudes and letting religion steer their base I wouldn't even have to think about it. And democrats i really can't stand them because they are fucking vaginas looking for someone to blame for their feelings being hurt. But at the same time I find myself agreeing with their stances on social issues which tilt the scales for me with them over the GOP.

The GOP right now is pretty hypocritical as well, preaching personal responsibility but wanting to control aspects of people's lives they all seem like big government republicans to me. But I'm not going to deny the democrats are hypocrites. They are. I don't think they really give a fuck about anyone that can't promote their agenda and I know that republicans don't give a fuck about anyone that can't advance theirs. I just cannot see how anyone that's sane would ever see Trump as good person who has America's best interests at heart. He has his own best interests at heart. You think he really gives a fuck who serves in the military? As long as it's not him he doesn't give a fuck, he just said that to gin up his base and it worked. I mean honestly he is the sleazy New York landlord he has always been.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Heap big smoke no fire". What you want is conservatives to become liberals. You want to all get along and come together yet in your post you end calling Trump "the sleazy New York landlord he has always been" and other disgusting things. No dont want to get along with you. You are disingenuous and phony just want to defeat you at the ballot box.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

IMG_6779.JPG

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I don't know if we'll ever get that, but after this past election, we should be getting closer to it.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I actually believe obama was the start of huge swings left and right and the pendulum has not reached its apex yet.

9. LaSalleAve

And I will never get along with a piece of white trash like you. You fucking make this board reek of shit. Why don't you go call those 2 wanna be cougars you love to show the pictures and get your little carrot wet for once in your life you brain dead trailer park Fuck stick. I'm sure you have some sheets to cut the eyeholes out of or something. My fucking dingleberries are realer than you.

GiantDuckFan and Tiger in NC like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was interesting