The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I live on a hill Butte (hill) la Rose. I will gladly die there if if means keeping my freedoms. I am 75 and don't care at this point so fuck em. There are a lot more of "me" out there and even some 18 year olds as in Rittenhouse's out there.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Just so I'm sure we're talking about the same thing, the "hill" I'm talking about is protecting our kids from the militant alphabet crowd. I don't give a shit if some guy wants to cut his junk off and change his name to Clarabelle. The line needs to be drawn when Clarabelle and its buddies want to start convincing our kids this is normal behavior. And even worse, want to come in the schools and influence our kids to do the same and keep it secret from the parents? Has the world gone 100% insane?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know exactly what you meant by "hill". Just throwing in something odd like living on a "hill" 1 mile from the Atchafalaya Basin.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The only "hills" in the basin are levees.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I just realized I used the wrong “Levee” the other day!

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nope Butte la Rose is called Butte la Rose because it's and uplift from a salt dome. There was a civil war era fort there at one time.

Early historyEdit
    The community is located on a high point where the Atchafalaya River makes a sharp bend and divides into the Little Atchafalaya River to the south and the Upper Grand River to the north.
    U.S. Civil WarEdit
    During the U.S. Civil War, the Union Army capture of Fort Burton at Butte a la Rose took place on April 20, 1863.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    mctiger likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

speaking of the left destroying things, they destroyed the media

like for instance right now we have monkeypox going around, and its a disease you get from assfucking homos. so if you do tjhat, be careful.

but the media is so loathe to say this, they keep giving us the impression its just some disease, anyone might get it. but in reality you are at risk if you assfuck male people at madrid raves , but you are not at risk at all if you pound latina pussy in san diego. why do we pretend we dont understand risk and not portray it honestly? the answer is the cowardly left is so afraid of accusations of homophobia they cant even describe a disease risk factors.

fanatic, XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood