The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am not asking whether you care if it has been formed or not. i am telling you it has been formed and specifically asking if you oppose or favor what it does.

the new disinformation board. do you favor this or no? cant answer? need me to repeat the question 100 more times?

do you favor or oppose this govt information bureau? why do we need it?

so do you favor this policy or not? do you agree we need a govt information agency like this?

no answer? more insults? more calling everyone a hypocrite? more "you did X but not Y so hypocrite"?

do you agree we need this board for disinformation and we need to have the govt decide what is real for us?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously, you can't see that "I don't really care" is an answer to "do you favor"? No wonder you so frequently provide bad definitions, bad conclusions, bad explanations, non sequiturs, and logical fallacies. You simply are not very bright.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

rex instead of repeating that you answered already, why not repeat the actual answer. in this case a yes or no.

like you can say "i answered already, i said no". instead of just claiming falsely that you answered already

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not an answer. an answer is yes or no. "dont care" is the opposite of an answer.

like if i say should we go to mcdonalds or taco bell, if you say you dont care, thats not an answer. you have described no preference for either, not answered which you prefer.

why cant you just say if you favor or oppose something? i know why. its because its obviously a terrible idea but you cannot waver too far from the biden line. unfortunate really.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its really quite kind of me the way i dont build straw men for you and mock your positions that way. instead, like a delicious gentleman, i ask your position and for clarifications. but you cant clarify or answer, owing to your political allegiances. you cant even oppose bad policy for partisanship.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

WTF. There is something seriously wrong with you.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you oppose this new biden admin policy for misinformation? seems like a bad idea to have govt truth minders. waste of money as well. i strongly oppose it. and when trump wanted to examine social media's rights or whatever, i opposed that too. its nice how i can have opinions and say them. why cant you?

hey @Rex, did you hear about this new thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_Governance_Board

seems like a waste of money. you oppose it like i do, dont you?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, it's like if a server asks you if you want flour or corn tortillas with your carnitas, and you like them both, or hate them both, so you tell him/her you don't really care which he/she brings.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course. hypocrite as well.

hey, lets backtrack a bit. did you hear about the new govt disinfo board? seems like a bad idea? do you favor or oppose it?