The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

should it be taught, or are you with the white supremacists that say it shouldnt?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

GAY

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

GAY

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now the left wants to take tax money from uneducated and old and give it to young educated people to kill their school debt.

school debt is good is incentives people to work in industries that are useful and make money. also paying off their for them debt enables high uni prices and bloat in academia. prices for school are skyrocketing because of administrative bloat. teaching isnt improving.

we need more graduates in engineering from state schools, not more east coast majors in faggotry studies. the former pays his debt with no problem, the latter contributes nothing to society and owes forever

Winston1 likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Our resident CPA with an MBA knows that debt forgiveness is not a good thing.

I met a dude a few weeks ago with a poly sci degree. He now works in sales at a information technology company. We joked about how his degree got him nothing after graduation and he had to switch lanes and do something else. Sales is more personality driven anyway. You don't get a degree in sales. You can or can't do it. How many kids with fuckery degrees can or are willing to make a change? Nah forgive my debt and let me protest society's yoke debt free.

And yes we need more engineering graduates. My industry is starving for new talent. We have a lot of olds who are retiring and that 40 years worth of learned knowledge is going away. Blame in part moving technology oversees. We lost a demand for those jobs. Now, everything is coming back home. Too much political issues in Asia and supply chain jams through covid.

Anyone want to be a semiconductor engineer? We got jobs!

Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sales is such a grind. You can go from the top of the world to bottom of the septic tank in a day. Repeat the cycle over and over but you grind every day!

kcal, mctiger and Winston1 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It is a grind Shane but it can be fascinating as you get to interact with so many. I work with offshore oil, mines in Indonesia, refineries and chemical companies. We deal with engineering, maintenance manufacturing and management. Each has different questions and outlooks that help paint a picture of our country I still find exciting after more than 45 years of selling.

shane0911 and mctiger like this.